Evelynn Re-Design

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelandra

11-10-2013

Holy poop - finally.

Here's my re-design for Evelynn!

I believe Riot has said that they will be updating Evelynn's lore and design. Sooooooooo... this is my take on her new look!

Name:  everedesignfinished.jpg
Views: 27220
Size:  544.3 KB

One thing I knew I wanted to change was how human she is, but not so far that she looked completely different. So I added in some claws on her hands and feet. Then I added in a third eye on her forehead where her white tattoo currently is.
I did, however, want to keep her looking similiar to her old/current self, while still looking new and updated. I did this by keeping her Shadow Isle theme.

You can tell that I kept a lot of her current designs in this.
- Pink straps
- Blue skin and pink hair
- Arm ribbons (now made into split cape)

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1&d=1384109097

Solanar

11-10-2013

This is a great concept of how Evelynn should look in her visual upgrade. You kept her iconic parts, but modified it to look cohesive and cool. Only thing that I don't like is her hands, it looks like she has freakishly long fingers rather than claws. But great job, hope a rioter takes notice!

Xelandra

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0LANAR View Post
This is a great concept of how Evelynn should look in her visual upgrade. You kept her iconic parts, but modified it to look cohesive and cool. Only thing that I don't like is her hands, it looks like she has freakishly long fingers rather than claws. But great job, hope a rioter takes notice!
Thanks!
The fingers were meant to be long and freakish. I wanted her to be monster like and thought instead of just doing extremely long nails I'd just do long sharp fingers. I might end up changing this though since I do want the hand 'claws' and feet claws look like they belong together on the same character.

Zenoes

11-10-2013

Riot pls

BaronVoNewman

11-10-2013

This looks amazing I really hope a rioter sees this!

Worst Eve NA

11-10-2013

Looks nice

6u3ssWh0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2013

bumped

Corvo Cuervo

11-10-2013

@IronStylus WE SUMMON THEE

Kelberry

11-10-2013

I really like your redesign, I'd gladly play another 800+ ranked games of her next season if she looked as sexy as this.

I just wonder what sort of animation changes, or spell effect changes she'd have alongside this look, you should post your suggestions too.

Xelandra

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelberry View Post
I really like your redesign, I'd gladly play another 800+ ranked games of her next season if she looked as sexy as this.

I just wonder what sort of animation changes, or spell effect changes she'd have alongside this look, you should post your suggestions too.
To be honest I haven't thought that far - There are still some things about this concept that are not as cohesive as I'd like.

I could throw out an idea now though:
Because I'd keep the thorn idea in her abilities, I think it'd be great to see a green aura around black thorns when she's on the ally team and orange when she's on the enemy team.

I feel like her thorns now aren't too noticeable. So I think adding those colored auras around the thorns could help identify it all.

12345 ... 7