Join me for wine after Dominate Dominion #82! (LIVE STREAM)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2013

dead thread

Fancy Wolf

11-09-2013

sounds good!

also i recommend All random ALl Dominions and All randoms all bots for the viewers.

people love that stuff

Diagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
sounds good!

also i recommend All random ALl Dominions and All randoms all bots for the viewers.

people love that stuff
I shall recruit peeps in the ingame chat room for said games, spanks!

Diagas

11-09-2013

I am live now

Diagas

11-09-2013

fixed da audio probs

Diagas

11-09-2013

lost 1 game so far, then fat finger closed client for the ARAM that I almost filled fml back to queueing, still streaming

Malah

11-09-2013

Wait, you're Drunk Dominioning? I thought I was the only one who got their wine on in queue!

APPROVED

SO. I opened stream out of idle curiosity while in queue. The music! The voice! The skin! /swoon

Diagas

11-09-2013

I know I was pretty much the only one to bump this but one more time wanted to thank anyone and everyone who tuned in =)) I'm going to try and stream with a consistent schedule. Probably will pick a day that's available for me and that doesn't conflict with DD events (unless it's a wine victory party like tonight).

Keep your eyes out for a charity event I'll be hosting within a month, it'll be a fundraiser to support aid for foster youth (clothes, bikes, luxuries, etc).

But yeah, I'll try and keep my stream updates to this thread I guess! But yeah, thanks again guys. 'Twas fun!