Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to the Warden's Asylum (Ask Thresh)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

comeplaywithJINX

11-09-2013

((Wow you're an amazing Thresh. Loooooooove it~))

DEEEEEEEAR THRESH!

{sketch: Thresh hooking Lucian}

You're fun to LANE with in the L-o-L~~~~

loveeeee and bulletssss <3<3

-JinX

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Quote:
Night looks a bit shocked at what he saw, but mostly keeping his cool because he knows that Thresh cannot harm him. He started clapping. "Amazing, you're more scarier than I had thought. I guess that's why people fear you." He stood up, holding his right hand out towards Thresh, offering a handshake. "I'm Night Marusara." He simply stated, introducing himself.

Thresh promptly slaps away the hand, feelings of ire building up as a frown rounds his 'mouth'.

"Do not be mistaken. We are not 'friends'. I do not have 'friends' nor do I want 'friends'. People who try to become my friend end up in the Wrack. So unless you desire an agonizing end, you'll quit this act. I do not care about your name or the niceties you wish to say. I only care about the way you scream."

The Warden crosses his arms, withdrawing every part of himself from the person

HyperDriveX

11-09-2013

Night scowled at Thresh, rubbing his hand. "Hmm, I guess the scary can be *******s. Sad" He said, starting to walk away. "I would've expected you to be a bit friendlier. Like the way you were acting towards Amumu." He continued, a grin plastered on his face as he walked.

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Quote:
comeplaywithJINX:
((Wow you're an amazing Thresh. Loooooooove it~))

DEEEEEEEAR THRESH!

{sketch: Thresh hooking Lucian}

You're fun to LANE with in the L-o-L~~~~

loveeeee and bulletssss <3<3

-JinX

Thresh grips the note in his claw, focusing on the poorly written affection, specifically the loathsome hearts decorating the bottom. After a few moments of re-reading the letter, it ignites, quickly turning to ash in his palm.

((Thank you for the support. To be honest my first attempt at a champion was one of the entries for Jinx, although I think you deserve that role so very much. I find Thresh to be much more suiting to my...tastes.))

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Quote:
Night scowled at Thresh, rubbing his hand. "Hmm, I guess the scary can be *******s. Sad" He said, starting to walk away. "I would've expected you to be a bit friendlier. Like the way you were acting towards Amumu." He continued, a grin plastered on his face as he walked.

Thresh launches his hook towards the doorway, missing Night by inches. The chain bars his path as the blade digs into the stone bricks, pulling the line tight. After a few seconds pass, he rips it out and the wicked chain recoils back to its previous, shorter stature.

"Watch yourself, mongrel."

HyperDriveX

11-09-2013

Night stopped after that, his smirk unwavering. "Oh, did I touch a nerve there? There something you hiding there Thresh?" He held back a laugh as he walked out the door, turning the corner. But putting his back against the wall right next the door, hanging around to hear Thresh's rage, trying not to laugh.

Vinsancenara

11-09-2013

Dear Thresh,

Is there ever a moment within... your existence that you feel alone? How do you fair with the other... undead champions around you? What would you consider 'fun' in your spare time away from the fields?

~LaLuna~

Warden of Wards

11-10-2013

Dear sickly whelp #4

Fun? That is certainly a strange word. People are taught to have 'fun' but sometimes what one considers 'fun' others abhor. What I find 'fun' involves an endless parade of my spiritual prisoners through a forest of their flesh so they may lament at their unburied bodies. It involves dissecting the lost souls as they then regenerate what has been dismembered so we may repeat the process ad infinitum. It involves creating personal, cyclical hells for each of my patients so they will suffer eternally. It involves watching in rapture as the souls I coddle realize their insignificance and submit to madness. It involves witnessing their hope slowly and painfully being replaced by a gnawing denial of the truth. It involves the rape of innocence and wonder that lies nested in the minds of mortal beings. When you ask what I find 'fun', I reply with the indefinite screams of the forsaken.

As for the other undead that inhabit the Institute, I do indeed occasionally associate with some of them. More specifically the Lich, and to a lesser extent, Mordekaiser and Hecarim. We have deliberated on certain concerns of the Shadow Isle before and we can even be seen conversing from time to time but for the most part we tend to ourselves and not each other. The way Karthus treats his souls is far different from how I treat mine.

Finally, you wish to know my "loneliness". I must tell you I find your petty concern charming. I have so many around me all the time. My allies of the Shadow Isle are certainly not always disgusted by my action, not that I care. Even still I have my well of souls to keep me company. That being said, I am always alone every moment of my existence. To my core I live in complete solitude and alienation from those around me. You may find this sad or think I despair. The only thing I despair is that existence itself. Consciousness is contemptible and so is everything that is conscience.

-----With Love,
Thresh

P.S.: I also enjoy the occasional gardening.

Fae Lulu

11-10-2013

A wooden figurine of Thresh in his Championship outfit hooked onto the real Thresh's cloak, and flew toward him, carrying with him a letter at least twice the size of the doll.

Thresh.jpg

Warden of Wards

11-10-2013

Quote:
A wooden figurine of Thresh in his Championship outfit hooked onto the real Thresh's cloak, and flew toward him, carrying with him a letter at least twice the size of the doll.

(Thresh picks up the figurine, taking a moment to smile at it with moderate enjoyment before putting it in his coat pocket)

Dear Talking Hat,

Once I went fishing in midlane and caught a certain trident-wielding sea urchin. Oh how he tried to escape, thrashing about as much as he wished but....Well let's just leave it at "He tried".

As for Lucian, I did in fact take something of his. Although it is much dearer to him than cupcakes. I guess that just makes me a bad person, now doesn't it?

---Hugs and Kisses,
Thresh

P.S.: I must compliment you on your craftsmanship with this miniature replica of myself. I wonder if it shares my interests...