Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to the Warden's Asylum (Ask Thresh)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyzsa

11-09-2013

((I am so, so proud! You are doing an amazing job!))

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

"Why? WHY!? Who are you to ask madness why it exists? Mortals are so arrogant and so ready to brave Hell itself thinking it adventure... What you fail to realize is that the gods are dead here and you are all abandoned to the wastes. I will take your so-called 'heroes' and rake them of their fortitude, sanity, and reality. I will show how utterly vulnerable you all are. How contemptibly equal everyone is in the eyes of despair..."

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Quote:
CelticWarden:
((I am so, so proud! You are doing an amazing job!))

((Thank you. I must say this is great for my creativity...))

HyperDriveX

11-09-2013

"That doesn't answer my question, Thresh. Why do you do it?" He persisted, his tone not wavering or chaning.

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Thresh becomes agitated by the persistence of this invisible pest. He brings the lantern up to his face, sucking spiritual energy from it before continuing

"I do it....because I wish to. It is quite invigorating to invalidate the existence of you beasts. I can say for sure no one knows my victims as well as I do."

HyperDriveX

11-09-2013

A figure steps out from the shadows, spinning Daggers in each hand, the right Dagger being a bit bigger than the other. "Because you wish to? For no legitimate reason? You torture the souls of the innocent. Do you have no feeling" He says as he slides his Daggers into the sheaths on his belt, hidden under his Summoner Robe.

He walked over to a nearby chair, sitting himself down into it.

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Thresh, without relenting his annoyance, raises an eyebrow curiously.

"No 'feeling'? What exactly do you think I am, child?"

HyperDriveX

11-09-2013

"Well, judging on what I've witnessed from you. You are a... Spiritual being who does not feel." He replies, with a calming tone. "And I do not judge you for this. But what I do judge, is the fact that you torture these poor, innocent souls. What have they done to you? Why not torture your enemies?" He continued.

Warden of Wards

11-09-2013

Thresh looks upon the person sitting in his chair. Perhaps he's another summoner, this person. Thresh never bothered to pay much attention to the faces of the summoners here at the institute. They blended together, as if they moved as one being, callously uniform.

"You talk of judgement as if I care. What's more I find the hypocrisy in your words delectable but I'm not one for pointing it out. And what exactly do you want me to tell you? That I was abused as a child? That daddy never loved me? That I never felt the warm touch of another, so I take it out on those around me?"

Thresh cracks up in a fit of maddening laughter at the thought of such psychological dribble. After calming down he picks up his lantern which seems to grow brighter and brighter. Eventually the miniature prison is totally obscured by the light as it hovers in the center of the room. Countless souls pour out of it in a cyclone of spiritual energy that sweeps around the room, going round and round. Faster and faster. The jars on the shelves shake and the chains on the wall rattle. The chorus of lost souls wail in lament, screaming as Thresh seems galvanized at the sight, the ethereal fire behind his face grows higher and more vicious and his expression is one of horrid ecstasy. As they howl, he continues...

"I am the boogeyman, child! There is a reason people spoke about me as I were an urban legend! As if they begged me to stay a myth and not a man! I am the monster that haunts children's closets, under their beds, in their nightmares! The same monster that adults pray is not real...I am the face of pain and terror!"

The spirits turning about the room are suddenly sucked violently back into the lantern as it absorbs the force of so many. collapsing to the ground in an audible crash. Thresh, too, calms down slightly, returning to his previous stone-still position but he still wears an awful expression. engorged on their misery.

"You just don't understand, do you?" he taunts. "You cannot reason with madness."

HyperDriveX

11-09-2013

Night looks a bit shocked at what he saw, but mostly keeping his cool because he knows that Thresh cannot harm him. He started clapping. "Amazing, you're more scarier than I had thought. I guess that's why people fear you." He stood up, holding his right hand out towards Thresh, offering a handshake. "I'm Night Marusara." He simply stated, introducing himself.

((Profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3634 ))