[Champion Suggestion] Howard - the Nightmare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome1

12-25-2009

Sorry there is no lore or anything fluffy at the moment. It's Christmas and I'm in a rush, but I had this idea and wanted to present it to you. And yes, take a real good guess who I based this hero off of. =P I hope you enjoy, please give me some feedback so I can enter this into the next contest! [I'd love to see my creation come to live in LoL!]

Howard, the Nightmare.

Overview ---

Howard is a tank; plain and simple. Or is he? He is a powerful 1 on 1 hero, but also has a few techniques that can cause any opponent to feel threatened by his presence on the battlefield. Howard is more situated for the individual fight instead of being cramped together with other heroes. Being at the front of the line and having a powerful passive that allows him to take the front right away, Howard can rip through your opponents stronger heroes. Howard definitely is not a hero to be taken lightly.

Stats:
Health - 512 (+98 / per level)
Mana - 185 (+25 / per level)
Move Speed - 300
Armor - 25 (+2.5 / per level)
Spell Block - 30 (+ 1.5 / per level)
Critical Strike - 1.5 (+0.5 / per level)
Health Regen - 1.51 (+0.3 / per level)
Mana Regen - 0.7 (+0.1 / per level)
Range - 125 [Melee]

Skills:

Passive: Counter:
In training the Aikijutsu style, Howard is a master of throws and counters. Whenever Howard dodges a melee attack, he counters the attack with a Stunning Fist (level 1 if the skill is unlearned).

Repuuken:
Howard focuses his chi into his hand, and with a thrust of his fist summons a powerful wind energy blast at his opponents. Repuuken deals 100/150/200/250/300 (+.75 AP) magic damage to any enemies in the path of Repuuken's travel.
Cooldown: 12
Cost: 80/95/110/125/140
Range: 400

Stunning Fist:
Howard impliments other martial arts into his master fighting technique, making his hands as deadly as ever. Stunning Fist deals his base attack damage + 40/60/80/100/120 (+1 AP) and stuns the target for 1.5/1.5/1.75/1.75/2 seconds.
Cooldown: 10
Cost: 100
Range: 1 [Melee]

Inner Discipline:
Through the massive amount of training Howard has done through his life, he is more alert. Howard can dodge attacks easily as he progresses through his training, making way for his abilities to be more devastating. Howard's base dodge is increased by 3/5/7/9/11%.

Deadly Rave [Ultimate]:
Howard focuses all of his chi to unlock his true power, entering his Nightmare form. [When he uses his ult, I see him shrouded in a black mist, his skin turning dark, etc.etc.] When in Nightmare form, Howard's base attack damage is increased by 50/75/100, his attack speed is increased by 30/40/50%, his armor is increased by 25/50/75, and his health regen is increased by 40/45/50%. Nightmare form lasts 6/9/12 seconds. When Geese returns to normal, his movement speed and attack speed are reduced by 25% for 3/4/5 seconds.

Suggested Items:
Doran's Shield
Ninja Tabi
Sheen [Upgraded to Trinity Force or Lich's Bane]
Frozen Heart
Frozen Mallet
Warden's Mail

Awesome1

12-25-2009

Bump [I know, completely pretentious, but I want people to see my idea.]

Hologram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2009

Sounds very very op. Too much stun on stunning fist with such a low CD and an ability to proc on dodge, with 40% dodge, which aint hard to get, thats an insane amount of stun. Also normal skills only have 4 ranks bud.

4+4+4+4+3=19 , i know it adds up to 19 BUT you get a free point at level 1 and 18 as you level.

Also his armor gain is insane, judging by his skills he would be a glass cannon in the sense yi is. So your giving him roughly 80 armor at 18? Also his health gain wtf?

He'll have 2.2k HP plus and mad damage?

Awesome1

12-25-2009

Yeah, seeing it now his stats are way overpowered. I'll re-tweek them a bit. But... A character has a passive, 3 normal abilities, and 1 ultimate. Passive doesn't level, each of the 3 abilities has 5 levels, and the ult has 3. I did that. Do you... Play LoL often..?

I agree though on the Stunning Fist. I really need to rework that one, especially since he will have a high dodge. I'm thinking ministuns, like .5/.5/.75/.75/1 second, and upping the CD to 13 or 14.