Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** ARAM players do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

11-07-2013

Also when some Diamond 1 person comes in and talks trash to everyone below them, and they suck dick in aram. Like literally do nothing useful and use the game to troll.

Cabybakes

11-07-2013

Complain on the forum about Nidalee and Mister Yi.

MrPaincake

11-08-2013

Rerolling before asking if anyone wants their champ.

Ashfordjim

11-08-2013

Rerolling from a tank when the rest of the team will dominate with a tank (then losing with 5 dps/squishy champs)
Keeping their tank, but building DPS.
Volibear/Singed throwing the tank/initiator/assassin in my face when I'm playing a squishy ADC/AP!
Refusing to manage their own deaths! Seriously, go suicide and buy.
On the same note: Not managing their own deaths after a team fight late in the game when they won't be able to take objectives, will immediately die in the next fight, and have no way to heal up
Catch EVERY single skillshot because: better try to outrun the range on this thing rather than side-step it
No potions after first buy

Kr1sys

11-09-2013

nids that avoid cat form like they're going to be killed the instant they change into it

makoí

11-09-2013

Boast about how good they are when they get lots of kills on some god tier aram champ, then blame the tryn/skarner or the terrible champs for "feeding " and not being useful against some mega poke team.

Rykaal

11-09-2013

I know some crazy builds can work on this map in some cases like AP Miss Fortune or AD Twisted Fate, That doesn't give you the damn right going AP Draven Then blame the team for being bad!

AlexDnD2

11-09-2013

People not moving right away as game starts.

Pjoelj

11-10-2013

Wait until the timer has all but ran out before accepting/declining a trade.
I won't dodge if you decline. I probably won't reroll either. I just want to know if I should set up my mastery page for Galio or Talon!

GrubHooligan

11-10-2013

Quote:
Ashfordjim:
Catch EVERY single skillshot because: better try to outrun the range on this thing rather than side-step it

Wait, you can avoid things that are coming at you by stepping TO THE SIDE?!?!?

Thanks... You just ruined the movie "Prometheus" for me!