Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** ARAM players do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JmbombARAM

11-07-2013

Shit that aram players do? There's so many of them....how about not dying when they are low health because they want to protect their kda and making us lose the next teamfight because of it?

That's pretty much the most ****ed up thing when both nexus turrets are down.

also when people use skill shots in a bush with a poro in it....

and I also have this friend who waits till 2:15 to leave the base because he wants more items, we've lost a couple games because he's too dumb to realize that teamfights win games

GankosaurusRex

11-07-2013

Teammates not picking up health relics when they clearly need it.
I ping it once, and if they don't go for it, I just take it.

drewba

11-07-2013

Focus tanks

LrdVprScrpn

11-07-2013

Wasting flash/Barrier when you're just going to die anyway.

Dracobalt

Recruiter

11-07-2013

Quote:
Beravin:
"What's that? I'm the first member of my team to get to our tower, and 3 people are still buying? Oh, and the poro has run out from the brush? I'd better have a look..." *First Blood!* *An Ally Has Been Slain!*

^ this one made me laugh lol seriously see this so often that it makes me NOT wanna play with random people and just get a 5person premade.

They have a blitz...moves passed the tower and stays still...
Team pings...he ignores and types something...
Gets grabbed and dies instantly...
Then talks about how it's gg because they have a blitz...

LrdVprScrpn

11-07-2013

Quote:
Beravin:
"What's that? I'm the first member of my team to get to our tower, and 3 people are still buying? Oh, and the poro has run out from the brush? I'd better have a look..." *First Blood!* *An Ally Has Been Slain!*

Followed by "OMG NOOBS SHOP FASTER"

Because that bush is so ****ing important that getting there first determines the entire game.

edit: apparently two people have very poor reading comprehension or they are fans of facechecking.

Kr1sys

11-07-2013

Team has a support on their team. Means they can go HAM and get healed to full constantly. Right?!

Warrrrax

11-07-2013

People that build no health or mana sustain. If I see another Nidalee with Rod,Boots starting... "but, its more damages!".

Nothing like seeing the meat shields with boots, giant belt. They proceed to get poked down to 2 bars and leech all the Health packs for the next 10 minutes.

Lolerella

11-07-2013

Quote:
GankosaurusRex:
Teammates not picking up health relics when they clearly need it.

This is definitely a huge pet peeve of mine! Then after you ping it 5 times and they don't pick it up you grab it and they yell at you...ugh.

Kr1sys

11-07-2013

Quote:
Warrrrax:
People that build no health or mana sustain. If I see another Nidalee with Rod,Boots starting... "but, its more damages!".

Yep, lemme throw 5 spears and then afk until a pack respawns...=/