Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** ARAM players do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

11-06-2013

Post here any ranty **** that grinds your gears in ARAM.

I'll start.

Blitz rushes CDR, refuses to use grab since they have an Alistar.

newbin

11-06-2013

Building glass cannon when there isn't a tank or peeler on their team vs. a team with a tank and/or assassins.

Rolling 5 ap/magic damage champs and no one but me is willing to work a wota into their build....

Kolos1001

11-06-2013

Troll because it's aram and that's a viable excuse to feed, rage, ignore entire team, grief etc.

W3rDGotMilk

11-06-2013

1v5's over and over because "my team isn't helping and i'm plat3."

Seriously just had a guy throw a game saying this, 13 deaths in a 22 minute game and hes plat 3... pro!

Jeddite

Recruiter

11-06-2013

Nerds who, when on a team with a Blitzcrank or Nidalee, expect Blitzcrank/Nidalee to single-handled carry the entire match.

Lolerella

11-06-2013

People who try to trade you in champ select because you got a good champ (nid, lux, etc) and when you won't trade they dodge. I think these people should be rounded up irl and fed to grizzly bears.

Nerf Mister Yi

11-06-2013

tear on sona

Achaemenes0x7CA

11-06-2013

Gets Jarvan IV in a team of Caitlyn, Nidalee, Malzahar, and Vayne. Better build glass cannon!

Loses as Jinx while the rest of the team has Udyr, Evelynn, Yorick, and Xin Zhao, "Bg noob team!"

Gets Tristana in a team of Riven, Draven, Graves, and Udyr. Goes AD.

AFKs because they got a melee.

"Gg ez" after winning a match with Nidalee, Lux, Jayce, Sona, and Leona vs. a team with no poke or sustain.

Gives first blood then rage-quits.

Quartzmonkey

11-06-2013

People stacking armor against a 4/5 or 5/5 AP team.

Beravin

11-06-2013

"What's that? I'm the first member of my team to get to our tower, and 3 people are still buying? Oh, and the poro has run out from the brush? I'd better have a look..." *First Blood!* *An Ally Has Been Slain!*