Is this a gg combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkVizard

Banned

12-25-2009

I just went up against Nunu and Amumu and they deal 4k dmg to me, is this a gg combo or something?

TheGenie

12-25-2009

Maybe you just SUCK! Jk im kidding. Anywho, i dont think anyone would have the health propensity to measure up to 4k, so i doubt they did THAT much. But alot of champions can pull out massive combos. Im sure something like 'Nunu snowballs you, amumu bandage tosses, tantrums, and then ults and pulls out everything he has on you, then Nunu snowballs you again and ults you, and then you die...' Anyway alot of champs have gg combos if you play them right.

sogy

12-25-2009

last night i had 4500hp on nunu lol and a zhonya's ring hehe i got fed a lot too!
yeti was hungry
and with a ring nunu's ult does about 1500dmg if he';s maxed it out so ya i could see those 2 being able to do 4k dmg pretty fast if they got both ult's off

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

Theres a few GG combos... IE Soraka & Yi/ Teemo and Tristi/ Shaco & Eve/ Ashe & Sivir Udyr and pretty much anyone right now.

I mean of course it takes skilled players with each but once they get the hang of playing together they can focus fire and drop targets with their Cd's.

EchoRex

12-25-2009

Yes, Amumu and Nunu are a pretty devastating AoE combination. Throw a Fiddlesticks in for rather hysterical AoE wipes.