Will Warwick will be too OP if his kit gets some CC like a Slow or stun etc

Yes 31 33.33%
No 48 51.61%
I'd still not play him 14 15.05%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Warwick : Season 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spinsam

11-06-2013

I am just curious with all the changes that are due in Season 4, where will Warwick end up

1. His jungle clear time at the moment is a disaster.
2. Weak pre 6 ganks.
3. Absolutely no CC (I guess he's the only jungler atm who doesnt have a stun, slow, fear or any CC in his kit)

I'd like to see some changes, I am sure most of us want the big bad wolf to be back in action...

vasheenomed

11-06-2013

I think he will become stronger.... he gains a lot of power from tankiness and attack speed and the new wriggle's lantern will give him both those while also giving him TONS of gold and basically letting him farm to end game, gank with ult, and then just keep snowballing into the lategame

EZNtree

11-06-2013

no cc, rofl

warwick is really underrated. if you're smart you can gank pre 6 with red buff, and if you don't fall behind you become an absolute monster late game

An Upset Zombie

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZNtree View Post
no cc, rofl

warwick is really underrated. if you're smart you can gank pre 6 with red buff, and if you don't fall behind you become an absolute monster late game
This, just one level of his E will let him outrun most people when he ganks early on with red. Only thing is, is if you get counter jungled and they take your red you're pretty useless until 6 or the next red.

steamengine

11-06-2013

Quote:
This, just one level of his E will let him outrun most people when he ganks early on with red. Only thing is, is if you get counter jungled and they take your red you're pretty useless until 6 or the next red.
that how good warwick do it. It just very toxic to play against a good warwick and still remember how frustrating it was just run away and been two mouths. If get stun then be no way counter to him. He win rate will go up to 60% percent. The fact if do poor with warwick mean you are not very good. today right now he in the top ten in win rate so please stop asking for buffs.

Ajax Oilid

11-06-2013

who cares, he's low tier jungler. There will always be Nocturne, J4, Zac, Elise and few other ez2win tier junglers who simply dont leave a room for Warwicks.

Toxic Jungler

11-06-2013

I'd like to see a small slow on his E when he basic attacks enemies he's hunting. Nothing major but Shaco/Red buff levels of slow.

Spinsam

11-06-2013

Apparantely, in higher elo ppl can easily counter jungle him and the first 8 mins of game he easily gets counter jungled or the enemy team jungler will put more lane pressure on other lanes, WW since he's weak pre 6 can't even counter gank.... WW pre lvl 6 is slmost absolutely useless in the jungle...

Spinsam

11-06-2013

I have a weird feeling they won't change him, though Morello in one of the threads mentioned he is weak and is due to get some changes, he never mentioned when these changes would come into place, guess this will take forever I don't see any new Skins or absolutely anything about WW being mentioned ever at pro play or by Morello/Xelnath or anyone... its just sad to see for someone who loves WW so much :'( .. RIOT why u do this... don't be so biased....

MaitreJoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2013

There's a reason why I always play him top instead of the jungle.

With exhaust.

Exhaust actually allows to help coor gank pre-6
and post 6, that ult + overloaded jungle kit combo pretty much guarantee a kill every 2 minutes.