(Concept Art/ Illustration) Tryndamere's Daughter

1234511 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryonok

11-04-2013

Hi all my name is Randy Toroni and I am an aspiring concept artist/illustrator. I have been playing League for over 3 years now and my dream is to some day work for Riot making either Concepts or Splash art for League of Legends. My art work can be seen at www.randytoroni.com.

Please feel free to help me and give some suggestions or help if you can. Thank you!

This is Tryndemeres daughter he thought was dead. But was really taken away by the one who destroyed his home village. Now she has returned with a hatred for her father. Being raised by her father's sworn enemy and told that her fathers lust for power and anger caused him to kill her kin. she is fueled by a false sense of hatred towards her father.She trains her whole life to fight and kill her Father in the League of Legends tournament. Seeing her hatred Tryndemere's Nemesis gave her an ancient evil demon sword that lusts for blood. She can transform into a demon with the power of the sword so she can execute her lust for vengeance!

FINAL SPLASH ART!

Name:  Tera_Illustration6s.JPG
Views: 78458
Size:  161.5 KB

FINAL CONCEPT SHEET!

Name:  Terra_Finalconcept8.jpg
Views: 78846
Size:  178.0 KB

Name:  Terra_Finalconcept8a.jpg
Views: 78992
Size:  175.2 KB

Name:  Terra_Finalconcept8b.jpg
Views: 77295
Size:  146.4 KB

Name:  Terra_Finalconcept8c.jpg
Views: 77555
Size:  156.1 KB

SEMI-FINISHED CONCEPT SHEET
Name:  Terra_Finalconcept3.jpg
Views: 77556
Size:  172.1 KB

Name:  Terra_Concept_New3.JPG
Views: 77165
Size:  153.1 KB

Name:  Terra_Concept_New7.jpg
Views: 78316
Size:  164.3 KB

Name:  Terra_Concept_New4.jpg
Views: 77767
Size:  177.7 KB

Name:  Terra_Concept_New5.jpg
Views: 76293
Size:  166.5 KB

DEMON FORM IDEAS

Name:  Terra_Concept_DemonFormN2.jpg
Views: 74026
Size:  177.4 KB

Name:  Terra_Concept_DemonFormN copy.jpg
Views: 73290
Size:  179.4 KB

Name:  Terra_Concept_Turnaround_2 copy.jpg
Views: 73514
Size:  166.2 KB

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sH4lfAKkj6...ncept_New1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Wjv9A--tNc...ncept_New2.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tera_Illustration3.jpg (163.6 KB, 2261 views)

MajorMajora

11-04-2013

Oh my god, I love her. Mind if I make a kit for her? I think it'll be really fun.

Ryonok

11-04-2013

Haha glad you love her! You can try to make one if you want as a suggestion. I was going to talk with my friend about what were going to do for her Kit pretty soon, probably tonight. Hes going to Animate this character after I get a 3d modeler to model it.

Minokitten

11-04-2013

Sweet, sweet. I wanna try a kit, too. I really wanna make one

Ryonok

11-05-2013

Sure Minokitten! Give it a shot! Just FYI I am making her a demon form Ultimate!

The Neverworld

11-05-2013

I wish I could draw half so good as you can. Meh...

Anyways, it's a good try to get Tryndamere's daughter into the league. But I've seen so many peoples suggesting and making concepts about Tryn's daughter. But noone, really noone did ever figured out what's about Kassadin's daughter who was sacrificed to the Void.

As a coincidence, I've made a lore for a Martyr from the Void, who was summoned into the Void accidentely and saw a little girl. That was her. I thought it could be a nice idea, but I think people forget about Kassadin's humanity, because of his appearance. Though he is against the Void.

Ryonok

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Neverworld View Post
I wish I could draw half so good as you can. Meh...

Anyways, it's a good try to get Tryndamere's daughter into the league. But I've seen so many peoples suggesting and making concepts about Tryn's daughter. But noone, really noone did ever figured out what's about Kassadin's daughter who was sacrificed to the Void.

As a coincidence, I've made a lore for a Martyr from the Void, who was summoned into the Void accidentely and saw a little girl. That was her. I thought it could be a nice idea, but I think people forget about Kassadin's humanity, because of his appearance. Though he is against the Void.

Haha thanks man! Yeah dude the drawing comes with time, its taken me over 7 years of intense study to get where I am now. Really focusing on keeping Riots high standards for concepts. I will make an Illustration Splash Loading screen for her as well before December!

I had no idea people were making Tryn's daughter concept ideas, I am pretty new to the forums but been playing the game for over 3 years. Love this game with a passion! Yeah Kassadin's daughter being sacrificed to the void and coming back as a Void demon or something would be really cool idea.

The Neverworld

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonok View Post
Haha thanks man! Yeah dude the drawing comes with time, its taken me over 7 years of intense study to get where I am now. Really focusing on keeping Riots high standards for concepts. I will make an Illustration Splash Loading screen for her as well before December!

I had no idea people were making Tryn's daughter concept ideas, I am pretty new to the forums but been playing the game for over 3 years. Love this game with a passion! Yeah Kassadin's daughter being sacrificed to the void and coming back as a Void demon or something would be really cool idea.
You can't imagine how many different and unique concepts are out here in the depths of Fan Creation.

I've done 20 Concepts and I'm on my 21th. But I think just a couple of people suggested Tryn's daughter as an concept. I'm not really into female characters, as they are mainly played because of boobs, asses and boobs. I like to identify myself with what I'm playing, for more that's the whole reason why I only created one female Champion Concept. And that's not even fully female, it has her father with her. She's a human, he's a void creature, and he is sealed within a Halberd that she uses, and upon ultimate, she transforms into a beautiful void creature.

Wouldn't that be awesome? A female void creature like her and a demon girl like Tryn's daughter. I picture already out how many people would cry because of the combination xD

Anyways, I'm waiting for more stuff from you!

Ryonok

11-06-2013

Thanks man! Yeah there definitely are a ton of unique concepts out there! Wow you have created a ton of champs! Well I am trying to not sexualize my champion too much and I know Riot is trying to not do it too much anymore either. Jinx is a good example of this.

By the way I do you know how to get my photos to show up without going to a link inside the viewing space here? I keep trying but cant figure it out.

Ryonok

11-06-2013

Finally figured out how to show attached images with the text!

1234511 ... 45