[Skin Suggestion for Champion Alistar]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kcs Angelus

12-24-2009

I heard that his skin was for pre-order only. I feel that is unfair to a lot of the population because not all of us knew about this game prior to its release. In fact upon this games release I found it and decided to give it a try, realizing it was just like DoTA. Anyways my point is that any account on record with the Black Minotaur skin should have say, 500 Riot Points added to their account. This would allow them to buy one other skin or use it for another Champion. That's one solution, or there are many others.

I feel that pre-order bonuses that actually take away from others' gameplay is very negative.

I personally bought Alistar first and have mained him since. I love him to death and I'm angry and upset that I don't get a chance to get his costume. I'd gladly pay $5-7 USD for his new skin.

MY question is why did they choose this path? Would it not have been more fair for the Pre-orderers to GAIN something without us LOSING something? While it's just a skin and it has no obvious advantage, it does invoke jealousy within soem of us.

All I want to know is why -tear-

Also: Please correct me if it's wrong he is not the pre-order skin.

Hologram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs Angelus View Post
I heard that his skin was for pre-order only. I feel that is unfair to a lot of the population because not all of us knew about this game prior to its release. In fact upon this games release I found it and decided to give it a try, realizing it was just like DoTA. Anyways my point is that any account on record with the Black Minotaur skin should have say, 500 Riot Points added to their account. This would allow them to buy one other skin or use it for another Champion. That's one solution, or there are many others.

I feel that pre-order bonuses that actually take away from others' gameplay is very negative.

I personally bought Alistar first and have mained him since. I love him to death and I'm angry and upset that I don't get a chance to get his costume. I'd gladly pay $5-7 USD for his new skin.

MY question is why did they choose this path? Would it not have been more fair for the Pre-orderers to GAIN something without us LOSING something? While it's just a skin and it has no obvious advantage, it does invoke jealousy within soem of us.

All I want to know is why -tear-

Also: Please correct me if it's wrong he is not the pre-order skin.
If preorder people like me got something for preorder only, that would still take away from people who haven't preordered, so what you're saying is selfcontradicting because either way you'd be at a disadvantage.

Kcs Angelus

12-25-2009

No I'm not. I can buy Riot Points. I however have no ability to obtain that skin. That is silly in my opinion. I think that the pre-order users should get the point amount the skin would cost along with keeping the skin.

I don't care if they get points. Or something I could get if I spent the money, or something that didn't take away from others gameplay. Skin are a major feature that people like and the fact that we can't have our favorite characters skin is aggrivating.

I don't care if they have +200 hp. Or whatever. Cosmetic differences however would bother me.

That's why I suggest the best solution would be for them to get the reimbursement of free riot points.

Not only would I be allowed to BUY THE SKIN WITH $$$. THE PREORDERERS WOULD HAVE IT FOR FREE AS WELL AS 500 or so RP! That's win-win.