Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free RP? Question to Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baked 420

12-17-2010

Hello, im curious.. a buddy of mine has brought to my attention that a website is offering RP for free. It's a free survey rewards type thing. you accumlate points on their website for filling out surveys and turn the points you get in for Riot Cards. My friend has allready recieved his first card in his email a $10 riot card, thats not the question i want to ask but does riot allow this type of stuff to happen. Will my buddy get banned? Im was interested in doing the surveys because they are legit, but if riot does not approve i will not do it.

Alkalies

Recruiter

12-17-2010

As long as this website is getting the Riot Points legitimately(i.e. actually paying for them), then I think it's fine. Don't take my word for it though.

Baked 420

12-17-2010

well i believe they are, now that riot cards can be bought at alot of places liek best buy ect, they sent the code in a email, pretty sure it was off card like you would by at best buy. atleast that's what he was figuring.
But i would like a answer from riot before i go ahead and start doing it myself.

Spartaan

12-17-2010

Yes, http://www.prizerebel.com/

You have to do a LOT of work to accumulate points and get a Riot Card code sent to your desired e-mail.

No he won't be, if ANYTHING the site should be sued, but it's not.

I've won a Ultimate Game Card from it but trust me.

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

Baked 420

12-17-2010

thats a diffrent website that my friend gave me.. he said on his it only took him 2 hours of time invested in a $10 card, which isnt bad at all really.

heres the one he goes through:
http://www.freerollkings.net/GamePoints4Free

The Referral option is the way to go on this website, you get 2 points per ref
and only need 200 points for a $10 card.

Sturg86

12-17-2010

Quote:
Baked 420:
thats a diffrent website that my friend gave me.. he said on his it only took him 2 hours of time invested in a $10 card, which isnt bad at all really.

Thats below minimum wage, get a real job and a debit or credit card and prosper!

Baked 420

12-17-2010

Quote:
Sturg86:
Thats below minimum wage, get a real job and a debit or credit card and prosper!

i can't get a job.. im 15, no car and live 10 miles away from my closest town.. so this is my best option. I will do it if Riot allows it, just waiting for a Red response.

Suru

12-17-2010

I've gotten playstation network points off of prize rebel. Its legit, but its more work then it tries to act like. Sometimes they only give you 10 cents for a survey, some never actually reward you at all. You end up working like a slave for like 1 dollar/hour in prizes.

A Koggie Maw

12-17-2010

Quote:
Baked 420:
i can't get a job.. im 15, no car and live 10 miles away from my closest town.. so this is my best option. I will do it if Riot allows it, just waiting for a Red response.

hi guys I'm 15 with no job, i have no money to pay for RP but my name implies that i smoke weed. My allowance from my mother doesn't go far enough to cover both.

Baked 420

12-17-2010

Well on the site i posted, you dont work for actual money, you accumlate points. like a survey will give you 20+ points for completing it, and you redeem 200 points for a 10$ riot card. You also get 2 Points Per Referral, so my buddy referred me, and for every one i do, he will get 2 points.. that adds up really. kinda nice little option.