Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im sorry but CLEANSE should work against RAMMUS TAUNT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loztchild

12-24-2009

I hate to believe that u can use cleanse on debuff such as being slow,stun,confuse and even fear or being flip by Singed (at the right moment because u could use it way before) but not *RAMMUS TAUNT*. My point is dat taunt is also a debuff effect i hope people will support me because its annoying being stuck against a rammus for about a minute when ur a tank especially.

Jesta1004

12-24-2009

its in the test realm patch notes, it wasn't intentional

Klinkin

12-24-2009

"About a minute"? You mean three seconds. If you think it's annoying when you're a tank, you have no idea how annoying it is when you're a glass-cannon melee DPS who half-relies on abilities for damage which you can't use because you're being taunted. Oh, yeah, and Rammus was tower-camping, so now you have the tower hitting you, and just to top it off, someone just popped a Fortify. Oh, and did I mention Rammus has Defensive Curl on and has a Thornmail?
Seriously, though, Yi/Jax/Eve needs a few hard coutners, and Rammus does that job rather nicely.

Pachirisu

12-24-2009

Quote:
Seriously, though, Yi/Jax/Eve needs a few hard coutners, and Rammus does that job rather nicely.

What the hell is with everyone thinking Eve is even close to halfway decent as of late? Srsly...bad players.