Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SR Raiden

12-17-2010

So I've won my last 12 out of 14 ranked games playing Heimer mid. I cannot fathom how ****ing boss he was pre-nerf. What an absolutely amazing champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Addison16

12-17-2010

How boss was he before the nerf? well, he was able to hold top with his turrets while being mid himself. Oh, and lets not forget the iron triangle he could have on mid. Back then I found it odd if I didn't have near 300 minion kills, lol. Literally, if you backed up against a wall with your turrets around you then it would take almost their whole team to take you out.................those were some epically fun fights. Also, his turrets combined with his grenade took out towers in seconds.