**LoLKing person above you, give them advice**

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoa There Betsy

05-15-2014

Biggybur,

Take your advice and try to die less! You like to play jinx and she's an immobile adc (unless she gets all hot and bothered naw what I'm sayin?!). Might be a lack of smart positioning. Stick with your support and stay behind your front line and follow up on their initiation. The adc is supposed to deal the most damage before they die. Always focus the safest target for you, even if it's a tank. For example if they have a renekton running at you hopefully your team helps peel him off so you can kite him but never try to just run past the enemy front line and go for their carries. Better safe than sorry.

Good luck!

WingedLove

05-15-2014

Whoa There Betsy,

I'm not sure if there's much I can say for advice seeing as you're much better then me. THo when you're support just make sure to when it's necessary to get sightstone. As its not every game. It just becomes super helpful late game and you ward the jg to know where the players are, if their no near any of your turrets.

C S J D

05-15-2014

Fix your runes man, get an AD Page and an AP Page since you only have 2 rune pages. For Ad, ad marks, armor seals, magic resist glyphs, ad quints. For Ap, magic penetration marks, armor seals, magic resist glyphs, and ability power quints.

Firestar0513

05-15-2014

I'm no pro or anyhting but I personally think you need to work on your KDA, it is negative for almost every single champ you own (obviously it probably will be for support). I know objectives are more important than kills but you could probably work on playing safer and dying less. Even if you're getting objectives, it isn't worth dying for a tower most of the time. I don't really know what else to say but remember to be patient, the turrets aren't going anywhere and ther will always be another chance to kill someone, so be more patient and safe.

MicKretz

05-15-2014

@firestar0513

your main champ kat is only 58% win rate therefore try to focus on those deaths and ways to minimize them (get in and get out). Match those deathrates with ur shyv and you will be in gold 1 b4 to long

Empress Riful

05-15-2014

Stop playing arams, holy ****.

Redamntion

05-15-2014

@Empress

1. Buy more green wards.
2. Buy more pink wards.
3. Buy a ward at least once a game.
4. Buy a ward at least once every 10 games.
5. Buy more wards.

Other than that,

Keep playing Yasuo.
Focus on improving your CS mechanics with mages (those LB numbers :S)

Also,
You need to start buying wards.

Teysa Karlovv

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redamntion View Post
@Empress

1. Buy more green wards.
2. Buy more pink wards.
3. Buy a ward at least once a game.
4. Buy a ward at least once every 10 games.
5. Buy more wards.

Other than that,

Keep laying Yasuo.
Focus on improving your CS mechanics with mages (those LB numbers :S)

Also,
You need to start buying wards.
Ward, ward, ward, ward's the word. Love your post.

Keep playing Wukong ^_^, seem to have really good success, but maybe more in the jungle, as you pretty much dominated as Wukong jungle, did so-so in lane compared to jungle.

Mich567

05-15-2014

Hmm, keep playing Vayne. Maw is questionable on her, and BoTRK and Bloodthirster can work, but it's iffy. Keep on playing her and improving everything you can, positioning, last hitting, try out a different build? Good luck!
My match history sucks ass.
I haven't been playing much, focusing on Path of Exile and Hearthstone. Err... ignore my Rumble build that game, I troll built when I died at the end.

Whoa There Betsy

06-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
Hmm, keep playing Vayne. Maw is questionable on her, and BoTRK and Bloodthirster can work, but it's iffy. Keep on playing her and improving everything you can, positioning, last hitting, try out a different build? Good luck!
My match history sucks ass.
I haven't been playing much, focusing on Path of Exile and Hearthstone. Err... ignore my Rumble build that game, I troll built when I died at the end.
Work on farming more yo