**LoLKing person above you, give them advice**

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlord Malz

11-03-2013

Work on your jungling a bit, you seem to die quite a bit in it...sorry

PlsApport

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxadonta View Post
You don't play man! play some games rank up your elo, have fun! Last 7 days you haven't been on summoner's rift!

Btw. Soraka OP.

*RIP Rally Revive Jungle Soraka*
This is my smurf. I play every day (main is "adc").

That loss streak lol. You really need to work on CS too :P.

Kanye Best NA

11-03-2013

You play Vayne pretty good.
Advice: Teach me how to play Vayne.

Zaragoza

11-03-2013

Wesmaster160: You seriously need to work on your farm

Giggllz

11-03-2013

Expand your champ pool is about it that I can see seems like you only play support which is good and bad because what if your forced into another roll. you seem like a good sona though.

Marximus Maximus

11-03-2013

Overall your CS could use work. Focus on the champions that you have some good winrates with so far (Volibear) and see where you can go from there, both in terms of CSing and team contribution. Also: try tear instead of ROA on Singed. I find it more useful for his passive personally.

Locomuertos

11-03-2013

Try to expand your support champ pool beyond Taric ie. Leona Lulu Sona

DoubtPlayed

11-03-2013

Don't build shard of true ice accept for maybe as/with fiddle sticks or Annie(as I've been told by some of my friends who are support mains). It's almost never worth it but it can be used to synergize with Fiddle ult and be used on Tibbers. Also try a build path of sightstone then boots 1 then philo stone and finally upgrading boots 1 into mobility with alacrity spec unless you are expecting that you'll need home-guard's soon after you buy them. These can be really good for giving you the mobility to ward and get back to safety without getting caught out. Try a 1/13/16 support setup taking extra gold and biscuit with the free ward in utility. 13 points in defense should go to health armor, and flat damage reduction on AA's. Finally, for your support runepage, you almost always want armor reds and yellows. Too good to pass up, gold/time quints are good and for blues mana/5 and mr/level are good options depending on who you're playing. the runes/masteries i described are particulatly effective on ranged supports except soraka and janna.

Exiguous

11-03-2013

^Looks like an alt account. Gave solid support advice

Faiyth

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecagon View Post
^Looks like an alt account. Gave solid support advice
I don't know what I could possibly offer you... BUT I notice you are 4-0 with Soraka, your only undefeated champ! Play her as much as you can