**LoLKing person above you, give them advice**

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarhsallLee67

Senior Member

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedrobinBaaBaa View Post
Revive......
Other than that it looks good.
considering it was on dominion, I don't really see why revive is a bad choice.

@whoever gives me advice: I've been getting matched up against higher-tier players recently (a couple golds and a plat in my past few games; it's probably happening b/c they're doing premades or something, because I've been doing solo queue, and I KNOW my mmr is nowhere near high enough to be matched with gold or plat players), and so my stats have consequently fallen off a little bit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryansmokespot

Member

11-03-2013

^
98 cs at 25 minutes at mid should rarely happen, which it seems like it isn't


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TFX Shaz

Member

11-03-2013

^ cs better as well 55+ min 35 minions as jungle (how)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Yasuo Bot

Senior Member

11-03-2013

Ehh not much I can really say about yours honestly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crabby

Senior Member

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie Doug View Post
Ehh not much I can really say about yours honestly
Only thing I could say is, have you tried CDR boots on Sivir? In the few games I've played with her since rework I much prefer them. But I think it's a preference thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Yasuo Bot

Senior Member

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by her0nz View Post
Only thing I could say is, have you tried CDR boots on Sivir? In the few games I've played with her since rework I much prefer them. But I think it's a preference thing.
Ehh I haven't gave it much thought cause I'm crushing games with my build path atm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crabby

Senior Member

11-03-2013

Yo man I want dat advice -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StopComps

Member

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by her0nz View Post
Yo man I want dat advice -.-
I always say this to everyone, and it's just a bad habit but. Pls don't use 20 mastery pages. Learn them, and change them every game....if you have an page labeled "AP mid" and it's 21/9/0, you need to know to change the armor/mr mastery points according to who you play against.

And also, you should find a duo q partner if you haven't already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlsApport

Senior Member

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopComps View Post
I always say this to everyone, and it's just a bad habit but. Pls don't use 20 mastery pages. Learn them, and change them every game....if you have an page labeled "AP mid" and it's 21/9/0, you need to know to change the armor/mr mastery points according to who you play against.

And also, you should find a duo q partner if you haven't already.
Nothing wrong with 20 mastery pages. It gives you a good basepoint. If all I have to do is swap MR for armor, I don't want to have to place 21 points in offense every time.

You need to work on your CS. You're consistently about 50-100 CS behind where you should be.

Also, you die a lot on Vayne.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Not Madlife

Senior Member

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsApport View Post
Nothing wrong with 20 mastery pages. It gives you a good basepoint. If all I have to do is swap MR for armor, I don't want to have to place 21 points in offense every time.

You need to work on your CS. You're consistently about 50-100 CS behind where you should be.

Also, you die a lot on Vayne.
You don't play man! play some games rank up your elo, have fun! Last 7 days you haven't been on summoner's rift!

Btw. Soraka OP.

*RIP Rally Revive Jungle Soraka*