Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**LoLKing person above you, give them advice**

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarhsallLee67

11-02-2013

Quote:
RedrobinBaaBaa:
Revive......
Other than that it looks good.

considering it was on dominion, I don't really see why revive is a bad choice.

@whoever gives me advice: I've been getting matched up against higher-tier players recently (a couple golds and a plat in my past few games; it's probably happening b/c they're doing premades or something, because I've been doing solo queue, and I KNOW my mmr is nowhere near high enough to be matched with gold or plat players), and so my stats have consequently fallen off a little bit.

Gene Paczynski

11-03-2013

^
98 cs at 25 minutes at mid should rarely happen, which it seems like it isn't

TFX Shaz

11-03-2013

^ cs better as well 55+ min 35 minions as jungle (how)?

Worst Yasuo Bot

11-03-2013

Ehh not much I can really say about yours honestly

Crabby

11-03-2013

Quote:
Dougie Doug:
Ehh not much I can really say about yours honestly

Only thing I could say is, have you tried CDR boots on Sivir? In the few games I've played with her since rework I much prefer them. But I think it's a preference thing.

Worst Yasuo Bot

11-03-2013

Quote:
her0nz:
Only thing I could say is, have you tried CDR boots on Sivir? In the few games I've played with her since rework I much prefer them. But I think it's a preference thing.

Ehh I haven't gave it much thought cause I'm crushing games with my build path atm

Crabby

11-03-2013

Yo man I want dat advice -.-

StopComps

11-03-2013

Quote:
her0nz:
Yo man I want dat advice -.-

I always say this to everyone, and it's just a bad habit but. Pls don't use 20 mastery pages. Learn them, and change them every game....if you have an page labeled "AP mid" and it's 21/9/0, you need to know to change the armor/mr mastery points according to who you play against.

And also, you should find a duo q partner if you haven't already.

PlsApport

11-03-2013

Quote:
StopComps:
I always say this to everyone, and it's just a bad habit but. Pls don't use 20 mastery pages. Learn them, and change them every game....if you have an page labeled "AP mid" and it's 21/9/0, you need to know to change the armor/mr mastery points according to who you play against.

And also, you should find a duo q partner if you haven't already.

Nothing wrong with 20 mastery pages. It gives you a good basepoint. If all I have to do is swap MR for armor, I don't want to have to place 21 points in offense every time.

You need to work on your CS. You're consistently about 50-100 CS behind where you should be.

Also, you die a lot on Vayne.

Im Not Madlife

11-03-2013

Quote:
PlsApport:
Nothing wrong with 20 mastery pages. It gives you a good basepoint. If all I have to do is swap MR for armor, I don't want to have to place 21 points in offense every time.

You need to work on your CS. You're consistently about 50-100 CS behind where you should be.

Also, you die a lot on Vayne.

You don't play man! play some games rank up your elo, have fun! Last 7 days you haven't been on summoner's rift!

Btw. Soraka OP.

*RIP Rally Revive Jungle Soraka*