Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikimono

12-17-2010

Balanced Yi ult:
Highlander: Master Yi moves ___% Faster and is unaffected by Slows.
or
Highlander: Master Yi moves ___% Faster and Attacks ___% faster.

the fact that his ult does Movement speed, Attack Speed, CC removal, and refreshes on killing someone is far too much for one ult to do.

Dengeki

12-17-2010

I have found out stunning and item countering being the best to take out Yi. I've used to hate Yi so much because I had a hard time taking him out, but now I figured out how to easily do it, just as Prometheius stated.

Now if only I can find out how to stop a lifesteal-stacking Tryndamere

Weaver2

12-17-2010

As a tank I always, always get a thronmail when there is at least two physical champs or even just one yi. A yi will practically kill himself trying to attack you.

murderfaace

12-17-2010

Quote:
Ikimono:
Balanced Yi ult:
Highlander: Master Yi moves ___% Faster and is unaffected by Slows.
or
Highlander: Master Yi moves ___% Faster and Attacks ___% faster.

the fact that his ult does Movement speed, Attack Speed, CC removal, and refreshes on killing someone is far too much for one ult to do.

yeah Yi ult needs a looking at

Lukrezia

12-17-2010

wow you've gotta be kidding me. yi needs no fixing i swear to god you people have so much growing up to do it's not funny. like most other carries he dies insanely quickly if levelled in a gank, where people stuff up with yi is they forget his potential to deal HIGH amounts of damage to single targets very quickly. simple, don't be a hero and try and take him on by yourself, get someone with a snare/stun/exhaust to help you take him on.

and about the BD issue: too bad? riot doesn't have the ability to change the way players think. if a yi player feels it will be more beneficial to the team to start levelling towers then how can you say that's unfair? do you think we should get our mindsets nerfed or something? this topic is so ******ed and topics like this are the reason fun champions are getting nerfed because you refuse to adjust your playstyle on a game by game basis. this is a pvp game and your playstyle should be based on the merit of the game (your team composition, enemy team composition, your team's current success, enemy team's current success).

M0ngo Like Candy

12-17-2010

Quote:
Lukrezia:
wow you've gotta be kidding me. yi needs no fixing i swear to god you people have so much growing up to do it's not funny. like most other carries he dies insanely quickly if levelled in a gank, where people stuff up with yi is they forget his potential to deal HIGH amounts of damage to single targets very quickly. simple, don't be a hero and try and take him on by yourself, get someone with a snare/stun/exhaust to help you take him on.

and about the BD issue: too bad? riot doesn't have the ability to change the way players think. if a yi player feels it will be more beneficial to the team to start levelling towers then how can you say that's unfair? do you think we should get our mindsets nerfed or something? this topic is so ******ed and topics like this are the reason fun champions are getting nerfed because you refuse to adjust your playstyle on a game by game basis. this is a pvp game and your playstyle should be based on the merit of the game (your team composition, enemy team composition, your team's current success, enemy team's current success).

Thanks, that pointless rage post helped a lot.

M0ngo Like Candy

12-17-2010

Quote:
ZayOrSlay:
why wouldnt you have some1 waiting for him to do it? that was your fault if you were up 50/20 u could clearly win a 4v4 teamfight...

We did? Read the original post please. The point is the Yi single handily won the game in a matter of one team fight.