Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gift Error/Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Dr Leet

11-02-2013

I just want some feedback or opinions on what will happen.

If you are below level 20 you open the Gifting Center, Unlocking a champion, skin, or just RP are all unavailable and aren't clickable (Image 1), but the Mystery Gift is and when you click "Unlock", the store prompts you to purchase RP if you do not have enough to send one, no matter your level. So, since all the others were grey'd out, I assumed that the requirement for mystery gift was lower and I would be able to send people gifts. Unfortunately, after purchasing 1380 RP and attempting to send a gift, it informed me with error messages (Image 2) saying either the RECEIVING player was not at least level 10, or that they had already received 3 gifts that day, which are both false. I have read the terms and conditions on refunds/returns, but this wasn't a user error. This was essentially false advertisement, prompting a person to purchase RP even though they can't use it for the thing they planned to use it on.

Link for Image 1 (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/qge1.png/)
Link for Image 2 (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/sn13.png/)

*I had a support ticked sent in over 2 days ago with no response still, I know that it can take a while, but I'm getting extremely frustrated with the situation...

Mr Dr Leet

11-02-2013

Bump

GodsFavAtheist

11-02-2013

I've been getting the same error messages too. I am 30, all my friends are 30. Funny thing is, it happens for some people and doesn't happen for others. I've been able to make 4 gifts so far. But I've gotten that error message with 3 other people.

I did hit the limit of sending 3 per day but this is unrelated.

Korin Clemens

11-04-2013

Bump

same thing

Sanuine

11-06-2013

Bump.

Someone trying to gift me a skin had this problem as well. I've received one gift in the past 24 hours and yet I can't receive anymore.