How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HKG Koala

11-02-2013

I had a great day.
Just finished up a session of the HERO roleplaying system with some friends, during which we spent 6 hours of realtime to finish 48 seconds of in-game time.

It was AWESOME.

Night53

11-02-2013

Been playing a variety of PvP games and a few bot games (trying new champs) and slightly frustrated with the amount of lane trolls I got tonight. KS and CS horders yay -.- but I did learn that when you get tired enough, colours appear less vibrant to your brain. Which means I should probably go to bed because it is 5 am....

Gromnir Khan

11-02-2013

got permabanned

not too happy about it

all the time, money and love

Guess I was too negative ...

did some drugs tnoight because I was really depressed about it... slaved for the last 3 months trying to reach gold and it's all over ..

Amesuke

11-02-2013

I'm thinking of uninstalling because of what you guys did to my favourite champion, Sivir. I'd rather have her with astro feet than in the state she is in now :C If Riot does to her what they did to Sej I'll be pissed :C

Edit: who the fk downvoted me without reason

The Loveless

11-02-2013

Sorry to hear about your cat.

I have a question if you'd be able to answer. I see there are a lot of modified or added items for junglers and support roles. Are there any unrevealed items in store for other roles? I've been playing on PBE and I've noticed jungle and support (and the main killer/carry which is usually the marksman) having the most gold, with the solo laners behind.

Helmight

11-02-2013

Hey Xelnath,
The chances of you actually seeing my post is low-to-none, so I won't bother making a big long post about how I'm doing. Instead, I'll just say that I really appreciate all the work you do for us and that you take the time to make these kinds of threads. Gives me hope for humanity :P

Sophitia

11-02-2013

Xelnathhhhh come back !

Prof Nekko

11-02-2013

I'm having a good night, playing AC4 while trying to get Scarizard to come to my Karma discussion thread he asked me to make... 100 pages ago

Blue Sub 06

11-02-2013

Bad, my feet are killing me and I have to talk to my boss tomorrow about not ****ing up my paycheck anymore and putting me on a normal ****ing hourly rate instead of this tip differential bull****. I run your ****ing kitchen, you know damn well i don't get no tips. EXPO FO LYFE

BatmanPunxsy

11-02-2013

I am doing ok, sitting at work right now taking care of some databases. Wishing i was working at riot right now. Alas my experience levels are not where they need to be to be a contender