How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RolliTessar

11-01-2013

nope, no answer today...not sure how much longer hope will hold out without an answer/update from someone.

on the up side, i got to catch a xelnath thread live...with poetry, even.

zach dior god

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
That's exactly how I feel about Zyra right now.
ironically enough, she was one of the champions i practiced. played 107 ranked games with her. over 60% win rate, but after playing her today after the "changes", i will not be playing her again.

chgyth

11-01-2013

Well it already been removed, what else would you do with your heart?

FistOf7Dragons

11-01-2013

hi

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uri Phoenix View Post
ironically enough, she was one of the champions i practiced. played 107 ranked games with her. over 60% win rate, but after playing her today after the "changes", i will not be playing her again.
I even bought her a new outfit. It's real cute. But Zyra just doesn't respond to me like she used to.

zach dior god

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist3I3 View Post
Thinking about my future. Kicked out of my parents home I am currently being sheltered in housing by my college. Nice people. Gave me a job so I have some money. But it's hard. Because I have no idea if I'm gonna make it sometimes. Looking at my fellow artists and animators at the college, they're all so great. So much better than me.
i know this is a hard concept to grasp and it will take time, but you should not compare your skills/talents to other people. it's okay to admire, and it's okay to praise their work. but don't sell yourself short because your work does not stack up to theirs. often times we're our own worst enemies. our worst critiques. our worst friend. and sometimes we're not. if you continue to work your hardest, put all your effort into making something that you're proud of and never give up you will come out on top. just never give up and never settle for "eh, i could do better but whatever". always do your best and make due with what you have.

also i hope the girlfriend situation works out

Typhnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Well, earlier I lost a match we had a slight lead in because our jungle J4 disconnected right in the middle of a mid tower siege... It was very unfortunate.

On the bright side, the TERA Nexus raid is in about an hour, and I'll finally have enough Agnitor Reputation to buy PVP crystals for my Archer.

Also currently at 22.258 Quadrillion cookies in Cookie Clicker, I watched the first 5 episodes of Outbreak Company tonight, and the first 4 of Log Horizon yesterday. Log Horizon is like SAO, except it doesn't suck.

Do you watch any anime Xelnath?

Daen

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
When I was 16, I imagined the kind of person I wanted to be. Then figured out what I thought I had to do to get there. I was wrong a lot of the time, but knowing I wanted to change and grow let me be a little better than I would have been without that insight.

So, thank you. You guys who reach out and offer advice to help each other out when I can't reply to every person are exactly the kind of community I want to foster.
I think we all went/are going through that phase. The teenage years are so hard in the respect of finding your identity, I feel like I'm finally starting to get there at age 21. It seems that until you live on your own it's really hard to figure yourself out, there are just so many factors when you're with your parents and in the heavy drama of high school (even college to some degree).

In general it's just difficult being an introvert I think, most people tend to expect a certain level of outgoing...ness from others. Silence can be such a valuable thing, it's really refreshing to be able to sit in a room or eat a meal with someone you're so comfortable with that silence isn't awkward.

Life's a journey, even with the angsty teenage stuff it's still amazing.

By the way, a quick question. What sorts of limitations are you guys (i.e. Rioters) under as far as what you're allowed to say on the forums and how you're allowed to conduct yourselves?

guiotine

11-02-2013

Xelnath, my biggest problem in life is a lack of motivation. Nothing ever seems real to me, even when it is in my face. This really bites me in the ass when it's a deadline for a school assignment worth a quarter of my final grade. I know I need to change, I tell myself that everyday, but it's like there's a mental barrier I have where I just can't take that first step to be more proactive. Every day sees me becoming more and more frustrated as I want to do something, but never do. A lot of times you say "Just do it", and I want to, but I just don't, and when I look back on my day every night, I just get frustrated all over again. Any advice?

CoolStoryBrony

11-02-2013

I've been thinking a lot about life recently. It's only natural. You do all the things that were never done for you. You figure out all the secrets that were never told to you. You figure out all the things you've ever loved or regretted in life, and you decide on which of those things are worth passing on and which are not. It's perfect, and it's going to be even more perfect, so long as we decide that's what we want it to be.

Kindness is like a dance--a circle--and everyone is sharing the same floor, whether they know it or not.