How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexful

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Not bad. The preseason is looking good. I spent the day spectating and playing games on PBE. I'm really happy overall, though there's some issues we still need to address post-launch.

Sorry to hear about the argument with the girl. Was it related to emotional understanding, a conflict of view or just the need to vent frustration?
It was a really awkward misunderstanding that was fueled by unspoken discontent. Both of us were having things we didn't like in the relationship..........funny part was they were mutual discontents we thought we were doing for the other person. =/

As for you, I'm glad your doing well. Last time you seemed a bit down about how things were.

GhostStalker

11-02-2013

Quote:
This was 100% Statikk.
You tell him thank you from me then. I don't think the guy reads the forums. Since they can really look bleak a lot of the time.

Moobeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Quote:
Hmm....

Just a whisper of a voice
Carried far by the wind

"Too dangerous to release
We balance it again
So precarious a situation
Yet rise again to the top
Very, very hard to play
Once learned requires a team to stop
Focus it down and it goes pop"
o u o

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-02-2013
21 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS3Narutoi View Post
Wellllllllllll good night Xelnath, good night GD.

By the way...you still an avid Naruto fan? XD
I'm watching the latest episode on my PS3 as soon as I finish this level of Beyond Two Souls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyozev View Post
XELNATH PLEASE ANSWER!

You ever play Halo? Have you experienced the glory days of the franchise?

Also you're my favorite rioter. Keep it up!
I missed Halo - back when it was released, I was too poor to afford consoles. In fact, I had to save for a couple months to afford Mario Sunshine so I could play it on my friend's Gamecube.

Send Me Lewds

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Duke Nukem View Post
you guys are right ... seriously i shouldn't be like "why u no answer xelnath"

so much people replying its impossible to talk to everybody

that was stupid from me
Nah, not stupid. It sucks when your question seems to go unnoticed, just you gotta understand he can't get to them all.

OneDragonArmy

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Duke Nukem View Post
you guys are right ... seriously i shouldn't be like "why u no answer xelnath"

so much people replying its impossible to talk to everybody

that was stupid from me
It's okay man, we understand.

Mokkun

11-02-2013

I just woke up and need to get ready for work soon. I think I'm up for blood draw today, and that sucks. (literally)

Worrying about supports. A lot of the changes seem to assume we will be buying some massive quantity of AP that I just don't see us getting without major changes to utility items, or something that makes those items irrelevant.

Luna Wolf

11-02-2013

Just moved to Los Angeles recently and having a hard time finding a job, but I also want to go to school for art. Stressing over the money it would take and being unsure of how good of a living it would be in the end or if I'll be any good at it. I'm not even sure what kind of art related career I'm aiming for since I'm so indecisive about these things. Wondering if I'll ever be able to make up my mind. If I could decide and get started I'd like to try and work for Riot if you guys are still around a few years from now. High hopes.

chgyth

11-02-2013

Xelnath, if you had the chance to eat your own heart and still be alive(through the miracles of modern medicine or magic) would you? And if so how?

BrandNameZombie

11-02-2013

I just finished chapter 7 of The Chronicles of The Exile fan fic im righting about the life of Revan and The Exile before they met fate at the hands of the emperor. (female Revan male Exile)

Before you ask no its not done so you cant read it.

Maybe Xelnath but i don't know if he is into that stuff.