How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Duke Nukem

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
Not sure what you mean
that you just have to say that you love them so that you can have a talk with them lmao

Sanovah

11-01-2013

Xelnath do you have any more poems about Vis sister and or 117?

Im Duke Nukem

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Seems so lol. Actually Xelnath is pretty cool guy, he may have just accidentally skipped your question or maybe it was something he couldn't answer. He went over mine as well, no big deal. Well, I didn't exactly ask a question. Just told how my day was.
yeah just kinda bored that i made many long threads asking rioters stuff and never get answers then i see new threads that gets answers in minutes idk what i do wrong lolz

Just Mid

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Duke Nukem View Post
that you just have to say that you love them so that you can have a talk with them lmao
I have no idea lol. I'm just saying that cause Xenalth is really nice from what I've seen. He's very helpful and he seems caring.

Notdeathstalker

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I think I would wake up the next morning happy, but heavily bruised.
Hey Xelnath I originally asked you to talk about balance but you haven't responded to anything I have posted :P.

Im Duke Nukem

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
I have no idea lol. I'm just saying that cause Xenalth is really nice from what I've seen. He's very helpful and he seems caring.
oh okay :P

Nasuuna

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
It's hard. I struggle with that demon constantly. You have to fight the urge to let yourself be less than the best you can be.
i work hard, I have no issue talking to women or being social, I just don't see a ****ing point.

I go to work, come home and dick around with my friends over teamspeak go to bed get up go to work repeat.

just can't seem to break the cycle

Grandmaster Beta

11-01-2013

On the subject of game balance, have you seen the video "Perfect Imbalance" by Extra Credits? It mentions League as an example many times and gave me a good insight on proper game balancing as a general whole. It was posted a little over a year ago now, but it's still a good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31OSVZF77w

^ Link, if you're interested. They also mention LoL in their power creep video.

OneDragonArmy

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Seems so lol. Actually Xelnath is pretty cool guy, he may have just accidentally skipped your question or maybe it was something he couldn't answer. He went over mine as well, no big deal. Well, I didn't exactly ask a question. Just told how my day was.
There are a lot of posts after all, so it's really a toss-up whether he can really respond to everyone. If it was me, I'd try to respond mostly to the posts I can give the best response to.

Ryster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

I wanted to say something really profound and inspirational.
But this was the best I could come up with.

Bacon.