How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whatchuknowbouts

11-02-2013

I'm not doing much. Thinking a lot about nothing.

Facetanking til 6 AM so my girlfriend can get some sleep before she goes in at 7 AM.

Working on an animorphs Fanfic. Working on a programming assignment for my intro to java course. Have to make a slot machine and a marathon runner, but league keeps pulling me away.

And playing a lot of Talon because I fell in love with Assassins after playing Kata and Talon for a while.

Fisherman Fizz

11-02-2013

I'm really happy right now. Since the last patch I haven't had to deal with Fizz being banned every game and I can have fun with my own playstyle I've made for myself :>

I also finally found an AD Carry I like the most (Lucian!)

Im Duke Nukem

11-02-2013

man maybe one day a rioter will answer me when i have a question lmao

Just Mid

11-02-2013

I love you Xelnath. Not even kidding. You are one really awesome guy.

As for my day, well.. I went to work and then slept all day. I just woke up an hour ago. And.. I'm sorry about your cat (whoever's cat passed away). He's up in heaven playing with endless yarn.

Im Duke Nukem

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
I love you Xelnath. Not even kidding. You are one really awesome guy.
do you have to talk to rioters like that to have their attention ? o_O

Evangelos

11-02-2013

Not a whole lot going on with me. Other than the fact that I have a pretty firm grasp on what I want to do with my life and what I need to do to get there, unlike a few months ago. Nothing's changed yet, but I know what I need to do to make that change. Part of that came from your advice to other summoners in threads like these. I'd just like to say thank you!

Dances

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I've been told the demonstones were hidden away again after being used to summon me to crush the corrupt restraints on the duo-lane experience.

That said, I may be a purveyor of the darkest arts... but not even I dare to go toe to toe with the evil lair of Hippalus.
can I get a description? (either the lair or the stones) my minion armys need something to keep them busy...and of course if its perilous i'l have to go play league to get gold to pay for it all annnnd i'm going to try and stay away from here for a while I think I maybe be posting meaningless gibberish

Just Mid

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Duke Nukem View Post
Not sure what you mean

Send Me Lewds

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Duke Nukem View Post
Seems so lol. Actually Xelnath is pretty cool guy, he may have just accidentally skipped your question or maybe it was something he couldn't answer. He went over mine as well, no big deal. Well, I didn't exactly ask a question. Just told how my day was.

Gnomesayin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

HMM today is pretty miserable for me. I'm sick as a dog!

I'm worried about the impact of the Sona nerfs on my beautiful dominion Sona. Haven't got a PBE account to test her yet, so just waiting on someone to report back how hard she's been gutted there.

I've got a tooth ache.

I've got a lot of work to do and because of aforementioned sickness I feel like I'm behind on everything!

Pretty sure I'm just gonna keep on truckin though. LIFE, MAN. LIFE.