How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSOJUICY

11-02-2013

was worried about getting championship elise... placement matches put me into Gold 1, rofl. i am a worrywart.

Notdeathstalker

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
... Man, that makes the dream I had last night where I rode my motorcycle into a concrete wall and had to have my brain repaired by Nurse Joy seem lame.

It's good that you're trying to establish an abstraction (general system you can reapply agnostic of genre) however, it's a bit shallow.

What you're trying to get at here is:
  • Conditional Strengths
  • Exploitable Weaknesses
  • Randomness which creates variance but not unrecoverably so
Randomness which I know you guys have been straying away from adds more tension and strategy to the game. Take Slardar in Dota who has a bash that at max level gives him a chance to stun someone for 1 second and has a 25% chance of happening. In this situation you can go in knowing that even if he does stun you with his W ( an AOE stun ) you will still be able to kill him but if he gets that one lucky stun you will most likely be in for a closer fight. You can jump in and chance it since you are both low health or you can leave him for the next time when you would have a more sure victory.
It adds for more critical things you need to take into account, if you know you can go in and they cant even get close to killing you then it has taken a whole element of game play out of the equation and makes it more shallow.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-02-2013
12 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
Trying to get my GF to cosplay as sivir at pax.

She will only do it if i also cosplay as sivir...

How do i mend this situation Xelnath?
Obviously you cosplay as Sivir and reach #1 thread on Reddit, bro. WTF. Why are you even asking me this? Get out your sewing machine and start already.

Eyrgos

11-02-2013

Any Diana/Quinn Skin Hints? that's what I'm thinking about.

UmbraIra

11-02-2013

Wondering why I cant put together a decent fit for a Hookbill to save my life.

Sacrolicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Wondering what the devs think about all the heimer feedback.

Eldeeo

11-02-2013

Trying to score a lifeguarding job somewhat close to my general area, while prepping myself for my swimming instructors course on Monday to help me get that job.
Other than that Im loading myself with discounted chocolates left at the stores after Halloween.

all in all, Im feeling very well at the moment even though I may be failing a couple of courses in college.

Xelnath

Systems Designer

11-02-2013
13 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeleSummoner View Post
The girl I have a gigantic crush on isn't into dating, never talks about it, is hardcore focused on academics, and on top of all this everyone and their mothers in my band program believe that I like someone who's completely a polar opposite to my crush.
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.

... never managed to date that chick. That said, she's an awesome friend, I miss her guts and I hope to see her again soon. Accept what you have, then move on. Best I can advise here.

Phaserhawk

11-02-2013

Wondering why Zed's W is terribly clunky, wondering why ranking system is so terrible

Samhigher92

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.

... never managed to date that chick. That said, she's an awesome friend, I miss her guts and I hope to see her again soon. Accept what you have, then move on. Best I can advise here.
This is wrong. Keep asking her for nudes and sending her some. She'll feel obligated soon enough.