How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unversable13

The Council

11-01-2013

Meh. Having a pretty bad game day. Starting to remember why I decided to start playing casually.

Knight Auditor

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
I had a huge fever last night, and slept most of the day. I'm not sure if I can sleep tonight.
What do.
Stay awake all night and all day, go to sleep really tired at a nice and reasonable time, set your alarm for relatively early, and then go to bed at a reasonable time again the next night. Sleep schedule fixed.

Zephorah

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Furry NA View Post
Not that great.

Thinking over what my doctor said. Thinking over how my myopathy will get worse. By age 30, I'll probly struggle to walk. My kids will have it worse than me. Add in with my depression, anxiety, asperger's... Yay.

Thinking of what I could do for a job. I applied to Riot but no-go. I cant do a lot of jobs that are physically demanding. At least I'll be going to a rehabilitation center in a few months to help...

The girl I love so much, has been distant from me. She's had a boyfriend of four years, but she's considered leaving him for me (he treats her very poorly). I know it's probably just her sinus infection; it's getting bad... I hope she's okay.

I play League too much. Way too much. And my family doesn't like it. ... But it was what I was taught. a high-achiever in High School, everything was fine. Until move after move. Away from, back to, away from, and back to again... My stepdad. I didnt like him. Every other weekend I saw my abusive father. My only escape was gaming; it was a different world. I taught myself that was my way away from things. Away from my myopathy, my depression, my anxiety, from abusive family members, from lying family members, from hardship. I never really learned another way to cope and it's ingrained. So while I wait for the rehabilitation... I just play. I miss doing my glass art; I was really good at it... But I struggled at finding a means to sell it, and without getting money back, I had no way to continue.

Im just sitting here wondering what did all this. Like... What's my way to undo some. I dunno. I recently found out how much worse my myopathy is likely to get-- like, on Monday.

I should probably get out more. But with no money, being a bit odd socially, no real transportation, I dont know what I'd really do.

I'm 19. I left High School with a Golden State Merit Diploma. I was a Star Scout in the BSA, President and Founder of clubs, and... I had it. Now I'm a college dropout (I'll go back some time... Just... Not now), and I'm lost.

I'm lost and I dont know where to go.

I sure hope I find my way soon.

Stay strong my friend! If you'd like to play sometime add me and we can kick some butt.

OneDragonArmy

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
Why is sexuality something to be avoided? I'm not saying we should all be chomping at the bit to get some skin flashed our way, but nor is a "sexy things bad" attitude healthy. Is there more context here that I'm missing?
I think it's more like nudity starts consuming the game rather than being tastefully included, and people fear that possibility. I don't know though.

CS3Narutoi

11-01-2013

Hey Xelnath,

How are you?

I feel like I'm kinda procrastinating right now. I think I should start doing my homework, have 2 short essays due Monday and a Bio lab(insect behavior) to set up; instead of going on the forums and thinking about Karma and S4. =P

By the way, do you mind taking a look at this? So I can feel that a Rioter has actually seen it and I maybe get back to work, haha.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4000874

SlVIR

11-01-2013

Trying to get my GF to cosplay as sivir at pax.

She will only do it if i also cosplay as sivir...

How do i mend this situation Xelnath?

FistOf7Dragons

11-01-2013

xelnath why is xerath so op D: pls when will he be nerf'd... like he has the highest burst and most mpen and his ult has a really low cd

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-01-2013
8 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
lonely, wishing I could get off my ass and meet people.

ya know, **** you have explained 50 times on the forums but i can't bring myself to do to preconceived notions of the girls I meet.
It's hard. I struggle with that demon constantly. You have to fight the urge to let yourself be less than the best you can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardinger View Post
I have a question, Warlock. Do you ever miss World of Warcraft? Unless I'm mistaking you for a wrong dev, you were beloved amongst the warlock community and there was a major ****storm when you left. Could you explain exactly what happened (lots of rumors, little confirmation)?

Whoops, guess that's two questions. And boy would that be embarrassing if this is the wrong guy.
I miss my friends at Blizzard pretty often. In retrospect, departing from Blizzard was one of the best changes in my life. So in the end, I'm much happier and while I do worry about my fellow Warlocks from time to time, I'm still in touch with the guys who are maintaining Warlock and they seem to be preserving the values and unique identity I instilled into the class.

I don't feel this is the right place to get into details, but there was a combination of good ideas and bad decisions on my part combined with bad policy and good intentions on their part. I don't disagree with their decision to terminate me, based on the culture they said they wanted to preserve. I do disagree with that culture. Fortunately, Riot's culture aligns strongly with my values and I get to both do awesome things and discuss my ideas with you guys openly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggaMcRomney View Post
yo xelnath tell me

why didnt you release xerath onto live servers?

Would design team revert zed W nerf in return for nerfing his wave clear like the community suggested?

or just become blind again
He wasn't ready yet. The lava skin wasn't even started and the ultimate needed some extra love and artwork.

The Revanchrist

11-01-2013

i am about to get plat, but im afraid to because of my best friend indroduced me to LoL and he is in bronze, when i hit gold we had a small falling out and im afraid that he wont be my friend if i get plat

Farranor

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Crisis View Post
I'm having a really conflicted day

My cat was hit by a car and died today, but I also got to gold after grinding for a month

Hm.

Attachment 816697
How are those even remotely on the same level?