Kha still good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuss

11-03-2013

I need to pick up an assassin because mid lane is where mages go to die, and been trying Kha during free week and he's pretty fun. Is he still viable there? Or is he better in the jungle? Or is it a case of "why play him when X is better"?

Ventryx

11-03-2013

why play him when literally every other melee assassin outclasses him in everything?

Good Sneakers

11-03-2013

He's getting a lot of competitive play atm in NA. Not sure if that means a ton, but at the very least he's viable.

Crocelify

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Sneakers View Post
He's getting a lot of competitive play atm in NA. Not sure if that means a ton, but at the very least he's viable.
what na player has been playing kha zix? i havent seen any pro player from the Na scene playing him lately. the only person i see playing him is alex ich from eu

Aarongeddon

11-03-2013

He's good if you build him right, too many people still max and evolve W with manamune. Maxing and evolving Q then E is the way to go.

Good Sneakers

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocelify View Post
what na player has been playing kha zix? i havent seen any pro player from the Na scene playing him lately. the only person i see playing him is alex ich from eu
He's been played fairly frequently in the NACL. There really isn't much else going on right now.

Level5syndrome

11-03-2013

I've always found his mindless point and click 400-600 damage 3~ seconds Q ridiculous and overpowered.

DingDong392

11-03-2013

He's fking amazing wth... His q damage is disgustingly strong especially when the target is isolated (i deleted the remaining 1/2 of a kassadin's hp with an isolated q and an early brutalizer).

His dueling is AMAZING. Not Jax level but he can duel any non bruiser including someone like Vayne if your ult is up.

With Hydra his lane pushing isn't that bad + he has a good escape for jungle ganks. And his jump resets upon kill/assist, if you can utilize that ability you'll be lethal. such an amazing clean up champ too

edit: o ya and can't forget about that rengar vs kha'zix quest :P

Hextech Kyubey

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarongeddon View Post
He's good if you build him right, too many people still max and evolve W with manamune. Maxing and evolving Q then E is the way to go.
pretty much this. nerfs to tear and his waveclear mean that going tear and evolving w is sub optimal. hes better toplane imo since his q harass is absolutely bonkers and sustain from w is nice even at low levels. he still has mana problems especially without tear but flask or mana pots fixes this.

Orghak The Great

11-03-2013

Not in midlane