Season 4 and Fiora

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalkorsRaiders

Senior Member

11-01-2013

Wondering how Fiora is looking for Season 4. With the new Jungle, could she become a farm jungler? With the changes to Support, will she be able to go bot lane? Will she become a better pick in mid/top with the increases to damage Riot has hinted at? Or will she become even worse then she is now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

Senior Member

11-01-2013

It'd be pretty impressive if they could decisively make her worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillKill4FooD

Senior Member

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
It'd be pretty impressive if they could decisively make her worse.
is that possible?, her ultimate is so useless no scapes, no cc, she can't be worse right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabe NewelI

Senior Member

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKill4FooD View Post
is that possible?, her ultimate is so useless no scapes, no cc, she can't be worse right now
Click image for larger version

Name:	Olaf_Square_0.png
Views:	34
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	816610 "You tell me about it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantoxic

Member

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKill4FooD View Post
is that possible?, her ultimate is so useless no scapes, no cc, she can't be worse right now
her ultimate is useless? LOL
as soon as you finish hydra with fiora and maybe even BOTRK your ult does such insane dmg in a teamfight... do it on their squishies and see them die + you cant be targeted directly during it (only aoe dmg works...) I might be low elo, but I believe she snowballs so freaking hard, and once you're fed a tad, you'll just be there to ult in a teamfight few seconds after engage and do insane dmg..... add armor pen to it and even tanks melt...

+ her ult proccs all on hit, so with all the lifesteal from hydra, you end up full HP again at the end + E before ult ==> you got insane move speed to get out..

Well I might be biased cuz I love fiora and got 8 wins 4 losses right now with her, and only had a negative kd once..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuxMaiWaifu

Member

11-01-2013

i disagree, fiora can be powerful but she need the help of her team, her ult can wipe HP bars very nicely, fiora ult also disorient people

2.5 seconds hitting people

your tema need to do their own damage

ult ends you better have target some weak enemy

bottom line is, do not underestimate fiora


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantoxic

Member

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxMaiWaifu View Post
i disagree, fiora can be powerful but she need the help of her team, her ult can wipe HP bars very nicely, fiora ult also disorient people

2.5 seconds hitting people

your tema need to do their own damage

ult ends you better have target some weak enemy

bottom line is, do not underestimate fiora
Completly agree, even though I do not think you need your team that much, solo carried many games from jungle with fiora... last one today was 14-2-10, had 2 lanes who had half the enemy cs... all you need is to get a few kills before 15min into the game to finish hydra as fast as possible... even on lanes vs panth where I had like no CS I managed huge comebacks by getting kills while roaming

red buff + hydra + botrk and if you can a last whisper ===> your ult proccs all of these on each hit.... it's so sick :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuxMaiWaifu

Member

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantoxic View Post
Completly agree, even though I do not think you need your team that much, solo carried many games from jungle with fiora... last one today was 14-2-10, had 2 lanes who had half the enemy cs... all you need is to get a few kills before 15min into the game to finish hydra as fast as possible... even on lanes vs panth where I had like no CS I managed huge comebacks by getting kills while roaming

red buff + hydra + botrk and if you can a last whisper ===> your ult proccs all of these on each hit.... it's so sick :-)
bless you fellow fiora player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomfrey

Senior Member

11-01-2013

If the new jungle gets junglers to stay in there and farm rather than (have to) camp lanes all day, she'll do better. Fiora has no ranged harass (and therefore no ranged CS capability), no escape, and no crowd control. Gank her literally twice and she's done for the entire game and will never recover.

You'll kill her both times! What's she going to do, walk away? Then, because she has no utility whatsoever, she will be completely useless the entire rest of the game as she can't splitpush (because once she's behind she loses what ability to duel at all that she had) and she can't teamfight (because she offers nothing but damage and when she's behind she can't even do that).

Of course, no camp is more enticing than the free kill that is Fiora.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Laser

Senior Member

11-01-2013

In order for Fiora to receive improvements the state of her class(Melee Carries) has to be improved first.

Edit: If you're going to play a melee adc(high risk/high reward) you better know what you're doing.


12