"Sam's" new website

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantNooblord View Post
I really like that site, and please keep streaming Sam.

Just bought and tried Renekton today with your guide. He's goddamn strong, I'd like to see more guides.

Will do Just need to finish up some stuff for the site before I can really start streaming again. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
She's pretty nuts.

All the half-support half-mages are really strong because of how well then synergize with a Jax or Shyvana just going mental on everyone while invulnerable due to magesupport ownage.
Phreak is interested in something that isn't summoners rift?

Did I step through some kind of paradox portal or something..?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Phreak is interested in something that isn't summoners rift?

Did I step through some kind of paradox portal or something..?

He actually loves and support 3v3. D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

copeman

Senior Member

11-07-2013

Thank you for this!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

Senior Member

11-07-2013

this is the best tree v tree site i ever saw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2013

Love the layout on the site great guides and tier list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crabby

Senior Member

11-08-2013

Finally a decent 3v3 jungle guide. I need to practice that though not too many people jungle in normal 3s...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznDudeIsOn

Member

11-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by her0nz View Post
Finally a decent 3v3 jungle guide. I need to practice that though not too many people jungle in normal 3s...
Consider yourself lucky. I always play with a jungler in my normal 3s.. In fact I always play with people who are mechanically better than me in my normal games,(stop queueing me with high golds, plats n diamonds!)and I always feel like I'm weighing my team down because of that.

But yah, this site is great! I always loved Sam's tier list


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FitzChivalry

Senior Member

11-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDudeIsOn View Post
Consider yourself lucky. I always play with a jungler in my normal 3s.. In fact I always play with people who are mechanically better than me in my normal games,(stop queueing me with high golds, plats n diamonds!)and I always feel like I'm weighing my team down because of that.

But yah, this site is great! I always loved Sam's tier list
Actually you should feel really lucky. That is the best way to improve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Persia

Junior Member

11-09-2013

Very nice website, you're the reason why I've played 3s and got to play in ranked 3s.