Weird Lag since 3.13 :(

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcyVaynes

11-01-2013

Hey,
I've been experiencing lag since the 3.13 patch. I used to have 90-93ms ping to the server.
On patch day and yesterday my ping hadn't changed although as the game went on it became less and less playable(even though the ping remained good). FPS would fluctuate from 130 down to 70 alot.

I updated video drivers and all of the lag fixes suggested on these forums, without any resolution. A couple of my friends have been having no issues and another one having the same issue as me. We share no same hardware but have the same internet provider. Just for the hell of it I decided to do a reinstall of league overnight.

When I tried today it was worst. My ping has only increased to 103ms during game. But this is enough to make it a pain to play.

I have 80Mb/s down and 30mb/s up fiberop connection from a provider named BellAliant in New Brunswick Canada.

I've attached the riot lol results file from the diag utility on the lag related sticky.

Also, has there been any discussion about extending the end of season, a couple days due how horrible this patch has been?

-------------------------

EDIT Nov 4th: Still an issue. Seems really sporadic. Some times I can play a game with only a little lag. Others are pretty much unplayable if theres any kind of fight happening anywhere on the map.

There are single reports of this happening around the US, although the bulk of the issue seems to be people in the Atlantic Canadian Provinces on Bell, BellAliant and Eastlink ISPs.

There is a reddit thread to try to get some visibility: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...l_no_response/
---------------------------

El Torpedo

11-01-2013

I live in the same province and have the same internet speeds and service provider.

I am not experiencing constant lag but at random times in a match everything just stops for about a second then picks up again. It really sucks when you ult with Jarvin and you have to hit R twice cause of the lag.

IcyVaynes

11-01-2013

That is what I was experiencing before today.

Dudphant

11-01-2013

I have the same problem, internet provider, and area. It would be great if we could get some word on this.

KuroShadow

11-01-2013

same province, same provider, same problem

Pikeruru

11-01-2013

I am also having this issue. Although, I live in Texas with Comcast.

Nnyxx

11-01-2013

same problem, area, and isp

SAGE902

11-01-2013

Same problem, same iso, but in Nova Scotia and not New Brunswick..

Nnyxx

11-01-2013

Pretty much unplayable at this point.

IcyVaynes

11-01-2013

If it helps anyone, heres a quick example of this lag.

http://www.twitch.tv/strize/c/3178043

1234511 ... 24