Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nashor's got a Son?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonas Sterling

12-24-2009

Sheer'nor, the Spawn of Nashor

Passive: Acidic Blood. Every time Sheer'nor is dealt 10% of his health in damage, he sprays acid in a 400 radius around him, dealing 3% of nearby targets health in damage. (+1% per 75 ability power)

Q: Toxin Pillar: (Similar to Cho'gaths, just more instant and with less range) Send enemies in a small (140) range circle into the air, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 damage and an additional 60/90/120/150/180 over 6 seconds (.33 ap scaling)

W: Backlash: Sheer'nor Whips his head at targets in front of him, knocking them back 500 and dealing his melee + 15/30/45/60/75 damage to them. Low mana cost, low cooldown.

E: Choking Cloud: Sheer'nor creates a cloud of poison at target location (About as big as 3/4th crowstorms radius). Enemies within the cloud take 3/7/11/15/19 damage a second, are slowed by 20%, and can't cast spells.

R: Rage of Nashor. Sheer'nor Cries out and enrages, causing him to become fully unsheathed from the earth. He gains 30/40/50% movement speed, 15/30/45% attack speed, and every third attack he makes procs his Acidic Blood.

Let me know what you think, I imagine him being much like his Daddy and half in the ground, half not. But he trugs along doing so. It wouldn't be terribly hard for a wurm to move like that, I'd think.

TheGenie

12-24-2009

I...love it. Kinda odd though, is he a spell caster, tank mage? His rage of nashor is reminiscent of of Yi and Sivir's ults. Overall, love it . But would he look like Nashor? Or smaller...

kjgkjgkgklfgl

12-25-2009

... a quasi-stun (like cho); a push off (like trist); an aoe poison/slow/silence (singe, teemo, and fiddle), AND an ult of speed (sivil and yi)

wtf. so broken.

I mean, one point in the poison/slow/silence thing; and you can screw up mages like ryze, annie, etc.. so bad early on that they will never have a late game.

Zurtloe

12-25-2009

Interesting, but I think his "E" is a bit overpower with silence. Cool concept, anyway.

makkii

12-25-2009

wouldnt it be akward doing baron as this guy though? HEY GUYS LETS GO KILL BARON! hey isnt that your old man?! UHHHHHMMMMMMMM