Nashor's got a Son?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonas Sterling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Sheer'nor, the Spawn of Nashor

Passive: Acidic Blood. Every time Sheer'nor is dealt 10% of his health in damage, he sprays acid in a 400 radius around him, dealing 3% of nearby targets health in damage. (+1% per 75 ability power)

Q: Toxin Pillar: (Similar to Cho'gaths, just more instant and with less range) Send enemies in a small (140) range circle into the air, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 damage and an additional 60/90/120/150/180 over 6 seconds (.33 ap scaling)

W: Backlash: Sheer'nor Whips his head at targets in front of him, knocking them back 500 and dealing his melee + 15/30/45/60/75 damage to them. Low mana cost, low cooldown.

E: Choking Cloud: Sheer'nor creates a cloud of poison at target location (About as big as 3/4th crowstorms radius). Enemies within the cloud take 3/7/11/15/19 damage a second, are slowed by 20%, and can't cast spells.

R: Rage of Nashor. Sheer'nor Cries out and enrages, causing him to become fully unsheathed from the earth. He gains 30/40/50% movement speed, 15/30/45% attack speed, and every third attack he makes procs his Acidic Blood.

Let me know what you think, I imagine him being much like his Daddy and half in the ground, half not. But he trugs along doing so. It wouldn't be terribly hard for a wurm to move like that, I'd think.

TheGenie

12-24-2009

I...love it. Kinda odd though, is he a spell caster, tank mage? His rage of nashor is reminiscent of of Yi and Sivir's ults. Overall, love it . But would he look like Nashor? Or smaller...

kjgkjgkgklfgl

12-25-2009

... a quasi-stun (like cho); a push off (like trist); an aoe poison/slow/silence (singe, teemo, and fiddle), AND an ult of speed (sivil and yi)

wtf. so broken.

I mean, one point in the poison/slow/silence thing; and you can screw up mages like ryze, annie, etc.. so bad early on that they will never have a late game.

Zurtloe

12-25-2009

Interesting, but I think his "E" is a bit overpower with silence. Cool concept, anyway.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

wouldnt it be akward doing baron as this guy though? HEY GUYS LETS GO KILL BARON! hey isnt that your old man?! UHHHHHMMMMMMMM