Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All Tank nerfed...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daniellynet

12-17-2010

Get 250 MR or more, then a Banshees Veil. Mages are now easier to counter.

Playing mages myself.

Nightlapse

12-17-2010

Quote:
ZiggyOnMars:
You are saying some common sense of a tank that everyone know.
After buying a lot of MR, almost every MR items and other health armor items put on my tank still can not as tanky as before.
Because pure tank make no dmg
I will recommend tanky fighter with higher dmg rather than a pure tank.
Pure tank is dead?

Shen is a true tank who brings decent amounts of damage to the table even with pure tank items.

Xyltin

12-17-2010

Quote:
ZiggyOnMars:
AP dps going every game. Not so many players interest in playing tank but Riot still nerfed tank and items!!
I will choose tanky fighter rather than some tanks like Shen, Amumu, Rammus...I can see tank is not as necessary as before.
AP Akali, Malz Nidalee can rape a tank in a second.
Which mean after new patch attacking is more important now....harm the enemies rather than tactical tanking

Did they nerf tanks?
They nerfed 2 items for tanks and tank/dps champs.
They nerfed some tank/dps champs in their dmg (Garen, Malphite) or their tank ability (Gragas, Morde)

Nothing about a real tank nerf.

At least 2-3 champs in a game where tanks with the tanky dps meta. Now we have more pure dps and pure tanks like Shen.