@Riot: Your jungle item changes are pretty heavy nerfs. Just thought you should know.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight of Virtue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Don't forget, most camps are getting increased HP and damage as well, and despite adding a new camp the gold increase from a total clear is barely above previous values as the extra gold from the new camp was largely taken off of other camps, so the total gold doesn't go up as much as it should. So longer clear times while taking more damage along with jungle items with lower stats, sounds a great way to buff jungle....

falkenjeff

11-20-2013

So should I be buying Wriggles or Spectral Wraith on Evelynn in the new jungle? in the current jungle (with a flask) I can clear all the non-buff camps and get back to the first one before it respawns, and not run out of mana.

But I'll be missing out on Elder Lizard AOE true damage, and wriggles won't help my spellcasting damage, so I don't know if I'll have perfect clears with wriggles and no AP items (which will take even more time to buy)

shppy

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenjeff View Post
So should I be buying Wriggles or Spectral Wraith on Evelynn in the new jungle? in the current jungle (with a flask) I can clear all the non-buff camps and get back to the first one before it respawns, and not run out of mana.

But I'll be missing out on Elder Lizard AOE true damage, and wriggles won't help my spellcasting damage, so I don't know if I'll have perfect clears with wriggles and no AP items (which will take even more time to buy)

Probably SotSW. Unfortunately, APs and magic damage champs don't really have a great analogue to the Tiamat that most physical damage champs can stick with to avoid jungle items.

shppy

11-21-2013

bumpity

Evexrael

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
No, I am saying 'your math and logic lacks about 40% of the necessary input to reach an accurate conclusion'

Which is not the OP's fault, it is due to the PBE not having the new camp and masteries at the same time with all the other changes.
I took the time to log in just to +1 this!