@Riot help me play you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donut Demolisher

11-01-2013

I've had a trouble ticket in for 5 days now. At first the responses were quick and helpful, then I got transferred to a special team dedicated to problems like mine. That was on Monday, it is now Friday and the last time I heard from that team was Wednesday morning at 2:01 AM my time. I've provided everything that they asked for and I would like some kind of progress at least.

Ticket number is #8723668 and the TL:DR of the ticket is that PVP.net disconnects on me randomly, sometimes it's while logging in, sometimes its on the main screen but reconnects, sometimes I get disconnected from pvp.net and the game crashes. It happens in champ select and I get dropped from the game and a time ban. Game always crashes after I finish a game.

Thanks in advance!

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

I would post this in Help & Support. They may not be able to help you, but it's more likely to be seen by one who might be able to do something

Donut Demolisher

11-01-2013

I x-posted this over there. Originally I thought it would fit there but since the description is "Players helping players" I wasn't sure. Thank you!