Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OblivionPaladin

12-16-2010

I have recently picked up Trundle and think he is a decent jungler, getting Dragon at lvl 5 and such. Still, i hear how Fiddle, Amumu, and Warwick, among others, are better at jungling. Can you rank the top 5 or so junglers for me? reasons would also be nice

Hevacalvecus

12-16-2010

wolfie, obvious.
fiddle, drain, allowance of more random ulting
those are the only ones i have jungled with. i fail at jungling, but i still was able to extract the purposes behind jungling.
a few more i think can of for their jungling mechanic would be mumu and eve. the ability to pop out randomly is extremely useful

jaw33

12-16-2010

Nunu is great. Very good at ganking, especially with the red, and can easily creep with consume and smite.

M0ngo Like Candy

12-16-2010

Can Olaf jungle anymore?

Ignignokkt

12-16-2010

Shaco
Warwick
Fiddlesticks
Rammus

Those 4 are the best in my opinion. While also bringing something good to the team

Edit: forgot amumu

sildan

12-17-2010

Warwick
Udyr
Olaf
Fiddlesticks(Fastest Dragon lvl 2)
Rammus
Shaco
Amumu

Jielhar

12-17-2010

Warwick, Olaf, Udyr, Shaco, Xin Zhao, Fiddlesticks, Cho'gath, Amumu, Rammus, Nunu and Master Yi are all the "standard" junglers. You can certainly jungle with other champions as well, but it's usually not a good idea to do so (e.g. Shen can jungle, but he's a bad jungler great at laning, so it's better to have him laning; same with Gragas, Karthus, Nasus, and a bunch of other champions).

If I had to rank the top 5, I'd say they are...

1. Rammus
2. Warwick
3. Udyr
4. Shaco
5. Olaf

Spidey

12-17-2010

Well, obviously there are the common junglers mentioned above. I think my new favorite jungler is Evelynn, she is just such a good ganker and can jungle fairly efficiently.

Bunnylover08

12-17-2010

o_o
Ok I know WW is the best jungler.
Also know common junglers are Olaf, Fiddlestick, Shaco, Udry.
I know Amumu can jungle.
But how do you jungle with Amumu and Rammus?

GreyGriffin

12-17-2010

Amumu jungling is a mystery to me, but Rammus jungling banks heavily on Defensive Ball Curl's return damage and massive defense buffs.