How are people doing so well with Sivir?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piamette

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defeated YMIR View Post
Why would I pick Sivir (Other than her move speed buff) over Jinx who can push waves better and deal more AOE damage with her Q?
Sivir's teamwide AoE range is much bigger than Jinx's actually. The infinite bounce range of her W means that it can potentially hit the squishies standing 1000 units away from the tank that's diving you.

Edit: Meant to say infinite bounce number. The range of a single bounce isn't infinite, but with sufficient bounce targets, the range can be infinite.

OMG halp meh plz

11-01-2013

She's good at splitpushing and running away, and in general LoL players don't know how to deal with that.

Remember all the massive complaints about "proxy" singed? People literally broke down and had no idea what to do.

a rabid seagull

11-01-2013

I had a sivir in my game build THREE ****ING BTS. (plus shiv botrk and boots)

She slaughtered everyone.

Daby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a rabid seagull View Post
I had a sivir in my game build THREE ****ING BTS. (plus shiv botrk and boots)

She slaughtered everyone.
Any ADC would slaughter everyone with three BT and Shiv.

WhatHitu

11-01-2013

Good use of her e makes or breaks Sivir. I'd keep that in mind as in match ups against Cait you can use e to negate piltover peacemaker her main form of poke.

GhostStalker

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Sivir isn't a duelist.

She's incredible at buffing her team, pushing/wave clear, and AoEing in a team fight.
No.

She's good at buffing her team with movement speed, and she has "the best" wave clear pushing of any ADC bar none.

Her AOEing in a team fight is actually not as great as it seems. Corki does a better job at this.

Daby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatHitu View Post
Good use of her e makes or breaks Sivir. I'd keep that in mind as in match ups against Cait you can use e to negate piltover peacemaker her main form of poke.
Her spell shield has always been a very good ability.

PaulTheMerc

11-01-2013

been sayin it since she came out, pair her with soraka, and she will be an unstoppable force(mana), and an immovable object(heal).

Varietoceraptor

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piamette View Post
Sivir's teamwide AoE range is much bigger than Jinx's actually. The infinite bounce range of her W means that it can potentially hit the squishies standing 1000 units away from the tank that's diving you.
Please go away and never come back.

Lykanthar

11-01-2013

Sivir is a bit like warwick. Many people massively underestimate how much team wide buffs help win games.

123456 ... 7