As a mid laner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DatHueHue

11-01-2013

Let them take the first tier turret. It'll be too risky for them to camp your T2 turret, and they will likely leave you to farm.

Om Nom Diabetis

11-01-2013

This may sound dumb but if you keep saying things like "Ohai thar Lee" and "Hey Lee, I have a sleeping bag you can use" etc. often times junglers will leave.

If he won't, you're going to have to farm under tower. As bad as it is losing CS, if you aren't dying, you're hurting the jungler just as much, if not more than you.

TF is a pretty good under tower farmer with wild cards killing off most minions in one throw, but I can understand your troubles with Morg, because her soil of 100 dps is one of the best pushing mechs out there.

TIBBERS R US

11-01-2013

I would go all in and try to get a double kill, if I lose in that engagement, "GG, I wished I had a jungler in my team."

Ferreira Pedro

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBBERS R US View Post
I would go all in and try to get a double kill, if I lose in that engagement, "GG, I wished I had a jungler in my team."
Haha. Yeah that's what most people do.

Lucid1llusion

11-01-2013

TF has such a huge farming range and Morg players tend to push lane . . . I agree getting to 6 may have been dificult, but you can literally just farm using your long range ability and use your ult to roam.

JayFoe

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBBERS R US View Post
Depends on what your objectives are.

If your objective is "lose the game," that's a good idea.

If your objective is "make the jungler angry at you," that's a good idea.

If your objective is "convince the rest of your team that you're raging and on tilt and should be ignored or reported," that's a great idea.

It sounds like the real purpose of that kind of play is to "teach your jungler a lesson" by intentionally throwing the game.

Of course, the lesson you'll probably teach to the other player is: "Ignore whiny players because they inevitably make bad decisions." Maybe that's the right lesson to learn (coming mid would have ended badly), maybe its the wrong lesson to learn (really is the jungler's fault), but "DO WHAT I SAY OR I WILL LOSE ON PURPOSE!" isn't a particularly convincing argument regardless of whether your initial request was wise or foolish.

I Will Be Hokage

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliv View Post
I have to agree with the idea of Roaming. As TF, I would shove as hard as I can to hit level 6 and win bot/top lane by ulting and virtually staying out of your lane if you feel like you're just going to die from there. After level 6, TF's global presence will be your ticket out of being camped, even if it means the outer turret falls.
Listen to Eliv the Gold 5 random advice giver.

There is nothing you can do if thats your scenario. You're behind the top laner by like 2-3 levels at that point and if you ult there you'll either be killed by him or counter ganked and killed.

Bot lane is the better option, but again if you don't position properly you won't be in range to stun and if you don't position properly they might be able to 2v1 kill you before your bot allies assist you.

Outcome? You're boned, camping in this game is legit.

The FireWater

11-01-2013

Bits of advice, lets see...

Farm under tower, obviously, and be ready to counter dives. Build some defense (your turret will be offense) and try to win any exchange when they dive you.
Ward. Lots.
Get jungle to countergank. I know your jungle wasn't helping in your first post, but future games that's still good advice.
Keep in mind that if the jungle is just camping you, he's not ganking other lanes. Let your other lanes know they can play aggressively as long as you know where lee is. Jungle should be ganking the other lanes and you should be making them pay for shutting down one lane by making them lose the other two. Especially as TF, once you hit 6 you can warp in for ganks.

Prototype1

11-01-2013

Morg naturally pushes the lane. So perhaps you can farm under the turret carefully. Morg isn't the worst matchup because even if she gets because she needs to land her to q to go in.

In general, the lane should be farmable as long as the enemy laner is not freezing the lane. Mid is kinda hard to freeze anyways.

eaglei3

11-01-2013

For TF, I like trying to get my jungler do a 'lane cover' in instances like this when I am up against a mid I can't necessarily push against. What I mean is inbetween waves, I disappear to get ready to ult, and my jungler sweeps in when the enemy minions get to the turret to save my turret. If executed correctly, you get your ult off to gank while your jungler covers without giving the enemy time to react and keeping your turret healthy.