Beta Test Tournament for New Tournament Site! 1v1 duels, make history!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wark Bluebird

10-29-2013

EDIT:

Signups are closed! The Tournament will begin in 2 hours- be there or be square!

The Beta Tournament will take place on Friday, November 8th, starting at 9:00 PM EST.

The Tournament Mode will be Last One Standing, 1v1 duels on tournament draft mode.
3 rounds per match.
Winning consists of either:
Getting first blood
Getting first tower
Or getting 100 CS

All Information can be found directly at our site, http://killsecure.com/, but for ease of use, here are quick links to the Beta Tournament rules and where to signup.

Rules

EDIT.

Okay guys. The time is fast approaching! I have sent all participants an email- please let me know asap if you will not be able to make it, so I can get our substitutes into the brackets.

This is the mini-guide on how to set up the tournament game for you and your opponent.

1) Custom Game -> Classic
**************http://i.imgur.com/81gHwHP.png****************

2) Summoner's Rift, Tournament Draft Mode (Possibly add a password to keep random people from joining)
*******http://i.imgur.com/gVPQN7e.png********

3) Sides are decided by coin toss on my end, I'll let you know what side you start with before your match. You switch sides after the first match. (IE. I get blue side first. Next match I get purple. Next I get Blue)

4) ONLY go top lane on Summoner's Rift. No other lanes. Do not get blue/red buffs.

5) First Blood, Killing the opponent's tower, or getting 100 CS = a win.
1V1 Tutorial

6) Best 2 out of 3. Winner of 2 games wins the round.

Any questions, again, contact me on Wark Tiiah.

EDIT.

The Byes are as follows:

Shieru
CruelAvenger
Soccerstar2153
Wark Myydrion
Redderick
Wark Beavis
ryan0703hk
TheOddPanda II

Teapot Drone

10-29-2013

Looks fun, definitely signing up.

AcrobaticApricot

10-29-2013

are diamond players unable to join?

Wark Beedrill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2013

Wark

Wark Bluebird

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
are diamond players unable to join?
Ha, of course Diamond players can join! My mind just blanked on adding that as a rank. xD Check the site again soon, I'll update the form shortly

ryan0703hk

10-30-2013

Hi i dont live in a EST time zone so i will need to use to a time converter to find out what time it is in my country but when i search up est i find many results can someone tell me which est they are talking about? For example, UTC -5 or something. Thanks, Ryan

Wark Bluebird

10-30-2013

USA Eastern time would be (GMT -05) if that helps. If you're still confused, lemme know the name of your country and I'll try to help you figure out the times!

Also update:

11 signups in one day? SCHWEET. You guys are awesome! If we get 32 by the end of the week, I'll do a random name drawing before the tournament starts. The winner of the drawing will get their own permanent sight ward(keychain) that never, ever expires. :3 (Or a 10 dollar RP card. <.<)

Wark Bluebird

10-30-2013

absolutely shameless bump. :3

ryan0703hk

10-31-2013

thanks that really helped wark

ryan0703hk

10-31-2013

Hey Wark, I also wanted to ask you if you could help me check if i actually signed up for the game. I singed up yesterday and as if now, i still didnt receive any email about my entry. Thanks, Ryan.

P.S. My IGN: Ryan0703hk