Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, I need 2 RP for Skarner. Pic included.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Skarner has been on my eye for quite some time now, and I rarely buy things with RP. I recently added some RP to help some friends with the Mystery Gift and it has left me with a total of 438 RP remaining. According to the recent sale Skarner will be there for 440 RP. This saddens me as I am SO close to being able to wreck havoc with this badass scorpion on the fields of Summoner Rift. Included is a (poorly drawn) picture of just exactly what I plan on doing if I were to obtain that dreaded 2 RP.

http://i.imgur.com/qC3u9G1.png (http://i.imgur.com/qC3u9G1.png)

Riot, I would be forever grateful if I could just have the extra RP so I could begin my reign from the jungle. Thank you for everything you guys do, I've been playing since early Season 1 and I don't think any game in the past few years has caught me enough to log as many hours as I have in League.
Even if I'm not rewarded, I just want to say a big thank you for everything you guys do!

EDIT: Thank you so much Riot! I can't express my gratitude enough; you guys really go above the bar much higher than any other developers out there. Much respect!
EDIT2: Proof Riot is amazing - http://i.imgur.com/gbFTdMB.png

MadMad Sickness

11-01-2013

@ScarnerRapesTeemoWithHisBigStinger

Misaka Worst

11-01-2013

Quote:
MadMad Sickness:
@ScarnerRapesTeemoWithHisBigStinger

Lewd and approved.

OBITWIZZLE

11-01-2013

Why does he have wings?

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Quote:
OBITWIZZLE:
Why does he have wings?

Those are his claws :3

Iron Nick

11-01-2013

Looks good, could probably replace the current splash art. Rito pls, give the man 3 RP.

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Quote:
Iron Nick:
Looks good, could probably replace the current splash art. Rito pls, give the man 3 RP.

I don't know about replace but it definitely gives it a run for the money.
Thanks for the support!

spooky skelenton

11-01-2013

y u buy champions with rp

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Quote:
Chúgs:
y u buy champions with rp

Only when they're on sale, and even then I've only bought a few. Can't get a skin with the RP so might as well get a new champ!

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Riot pls