Riot, I need 2 RP for Skarner. Pic included.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Square Apple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Skarner has been on my eye for quite some time now, and I rarely buy things with RP. I recently added some RP to help some friends with the Mystery Gift and it has left me with a total of 438 RP remaining. According to the recent sale Skarner will be there for 440 RP. This saddens me as I am SO close to being able to wreck havoc with this badass scorpion on the fields of Summoner Rift. Included is a (poorly drawn) picture of just exactly what I plan on doing if I were to obtain that dreaded 2 RP.

http://i.imgur.com/qC3u9G1.png

Riot, I would be forever grateful if I could just have the extra RP so I could begin my reign from the jungle. Thank you for everything you guys do, I've been playing since early Season 1 and I don't think any game in the past few years has caught me enough to log as many hours as I have in League.
Even if I'm not rewarded, I just want to say a big thank you for everything you guys do!

EDIT: Thank you so much Riot! I can't express my gratitude enough; you guys really go above the bar much higher than any other developers out there. Much respect!
EDIT2: Proof Riot is amazing - http://i.imgur.com/gbFTdMB.png

MadMad Sickness

11-01-2013

@ScarnerRapesTeemoWithHisBigStinger

Misaka Worst

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMad Sickness View Post
@ScarnerRapesTeemoWithHisBigStinger
Lewd and approved.

OBITWIZZLE

11-01-2013

Why does he have wings?

Square Apple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBITWIZZLE View Post
Why does he have wings?
Those are his claws :3

Iron Nick

11-01-2013

Looks good, could probably replace the current splash art. Rito pls, give the man 3 RP.

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Nick View Post
Looks good, could probably replace the current splash art. Rito pls, give the man 3 RP.
I don't know about replace but it definitely gives it a run for the money.
Thanks for the support!

Chúgs

11-01-2013

y u buy champions with rp

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chúgs View Post
y u buy champions with rp
Only when they're on sale, and even then I've only bought a few. Can't get a skin with the RP so might as well get a new champ!

Square Apple

11-01-2013

Riot pls