@Riot Can you alteast give new Nasus's ult a similiar sand aura ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ice654

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master SARS View Post
You just dumpstered Phreak's argument. Those are scientific terms, of course.
Riot logic, they teach it at every university

ice654

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Will Sunfire be getting a similar red radius?

And will Renekton's ult be getting the same?

And will Vayne have a red radius around 1,000 spaces of her to show where you will die?

and can teemo shrooms get a red radius to show explosion range?

And can heimer's turrets get a red radius to show range?

I'd also like to see some red lines on singeds' poison, gragas's barrel, Nami's ultimate, Janna's tornado.
Poor phreak, doing Riot's dirty work and trying to do damage control for Riot's **** ups, and getting pwned in the process

Dies to Wolves

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
AFAIK this was at least partially a clarity thing. It's actually pretty important to know if you're inside of the AoE of his ultimate or not. A hard-line "here's the edge of my ulti" circle under his feet is much better for that than "there's some sand around me... it might be touching you."
Both Lissandra's and Zyra's ultimate have a clear circle AROUND the particles, showing the area it affects. I'm sure there are other champions though with similar effects, but I'm not in the mood of making a gigantic list.

You guys could pull the same move. Make it a sandstorm around him AND add a circle to show range.

XxxxxWINTERxxxxX

11-01-2013

Quote:
AFAIK this was at least partially a clarity thing. It's actually pretty important to know if you're inside of the AoE of his ultimate or not. A hard-line "here's the edge of my ulti" circle under his feet is much better for that than "there's some sand around me... it might be touching you."
How about a sandstorm around him AND a circle for range under him.

Moonlight Selene

11-01-2013

can nasus RW come with a huge nice nerf? to kick a lot of ppl out of the freelo train riot plz?

xProR2D2x

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
i had gotten a more anubis vibe myself, but i'm really not the best source for this information.

Someone will likely have to answer this question better than i will but one thing to point out is that nasus was never actually sand-based in any direct way. He sucks your power directly from you. None of his powers are actually sand-based. Once i had that explained to me, i was like "oh... Yeah you're right!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by talymar View Post
he is "the curator of the sands", his ultimate is named "fury of the sands", and the official description for his ultimate says "nasus unleashes a mighty sandstorm that batters nearby enemies."

oh... Yeah you're right!
Attachment 816336

Brent Rambo II

11-02-2013

bump

Ntencti

11-19-2013

Quote:
I had gotten a more Anubis vibe myself, but I'm really not the best source for this information.

Someone will likely have to answer this question better than I will but one thing to point out is that Nasus was never actually sand-based in any direct way. He sucks your power directly from you. None of his powers are actually sand-based. Once I had that explained to me, I was like "Oh... Yeah you're right!"
Why give him sand in the beginning which he speaks of all the time and then take it away from him ? even if its not got to do with him, it still makes sense for him to have it.

UPfreely

11-19-2013

can we have a circle around our characters showing where we actually are?
those blue circles are horribly inaccurate and so are the character models