Thanks riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Candellumin

Huntsman

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
The idea of a revive trinket has been thrown around here a lot lately and I have been considering it too. But it doesn't really solve anything unless the other trinkets are just as powerful/compelling (which is extra difficult given how entrenched the revive meta is).
Who said there has to be other trinkets? This could free up a second summoner spell.

You guys probably considered this already, but it is a good place to continue a discussion.

AK47WOLF

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
SR is the only map receiving trinkets. Other maps will probably receive them in some form eventually, but not right now.
So never basically.

Romantic Metro

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candellumin View Post
Who said there has to be other trinkets? This could free up a second summoner spell.

You guys probably considered this already, but it is a good place to continue a discussion.
I like you

Revive is a really strong spell on dom. It's practically a must have. Putting it elsewhere will free up a summoner spell for us which is cool. The issue is where do we give something up? Put it as an enchantment? All other enchantments will be less than viable. Put it on a trinket? no one is going to pick up other trinkets. Put it on an item? Take up a slot space.

Koravel

11-01-2013

How are you going to keep every last person from taking CV if you give a revive trinket? Competitive play will become impossible to make jungle moves in.

Nexus Crawler

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
How are you going to keep every last person from taking CV if you give a revive trinket? Competitive play will become impossible to make jungle moves in.
Lol'ed.

This is very true and is one of those situations where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Fancy Wolf

11-01-2013

What manwolf said is something I brought up when trinkets were first announced.

Removing revive, then giving it a trinket. But then somehow creating other trinkets that are strong enough to be viable options.

yes bot will always want rev, but i could see top going with a few options.

Also... the trinkets would have to be.. "once you pick it your stuck with it", because picking revive to immediately swap to another while its on CD would be a bit much.

Nexus Crawler

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
What manwolf said is something I brought up when trinkets were first announced.

Removing revive, then giving it a trinket. But then somehow creating other trinkets that are strong enough to be viable options.

yes bot will always want rev, but i could see top going with a few options.

Also... the trinkets would have to be.. "once you pick it your stuck with it", because picking revive to immediately swap to another while its on CD would be a bit much.
"Cannot be exchanged while on cooldown." problem solved.

Fancy Wolf

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus Crawler View Post
"Cannot be exchanged while on cooldown." problem solved.
Riot hire this man... A personal butler to attend to his greatness!

Nexus Crawler

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
Riot hire this man... A personal butler to attend to his greatness!
Couldn't move to Cali, tho wish I could work for them as a consultant via email, vid, what have you. That'd be bad ass.

Fancy Wolf

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus Crawler View Post
..tho wish I could work for them..
thar thar friend i know the feels.