Don't let chat load in champion select until everyone is loaded in the room.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agatio

07-29-2013

All too many times I enter queue, click accept, have a slight delay and get into champion select and wait for people to say where they'd like to go. I, being the considerate person that I am take whatever no one has said. However, there are many times when people request their lane before I'm even loaded, so I have no chance to see what they said, and therefore do not realize that that lane was taken, and call it.

Example:

Summoner1 joined the room.
Summoner2 joined the room.
Summoner3 joined the room.
Agatio joined the room.
Summoner5 joined the room.
Summoner5:bot (picks champ)
Summoner3:jung (picks champ)

I wait a bit then call mid.
No one says anything, so I pick Cass, and wait a few more seconds to see if there are any objections, nothing is said.
After I lock in:

Summoner1: Dude, I called mid.
...What.

Apparently he called before I was even loaded in. *rolls eyes*

This just happened.

Agatio

08-01-2013

Bump

Overlord Heian

08-04-2013

Play draft pick?

Shadowmender

08-04-2013

Ya, this is annoying when it happens.
Most of these problems would be solved if there were a pre-queue role/lane selection, as that's the first thing players spam before anyone loads in.

Gravve

08-07-2013

I have this exact same problem.. Every game. I don't know what to do to fix the problem, as my internet connection isn't slow, my computer isn't slow, so I don't know what the problem is. And no, the solution is not to "play draft". I don't play draft because I don't enjoy sitting in Q and re-Q for 15 minutes waiting for the bans, picks, leaver, re-q, ban, pick, leaver cycle. It's a waste of time if I'm not playing ranked.

I'm good at mid, decent at top and jungle, **** at ADC, and a KSing bastage when I'm support (I'm a naturally aggressive player). So, I don't want to play those lanes, but I end up having to play them half the time anyway due to this @#$!ng client lag. Anyone know of any fixes for it?

Agatio

11-07-2013

Bring

Up

My

I still think this is relevant, hence the necro.

juggernaut1821

11-07-2013

I believe it should be made so everything is easier and there's less fighting, not so you don't get a role you hate (support for most people) because i used to hate support until i tried it again and again and got better at it, and now i actually enjoy it.

But, I believe there could be an alternative. Just like two people on the same team can't play a certain champ, the first one to click on it gets the champ. Well, why don't we have buttons for Top, Mid, Jungle, Bot and Bot (typically a marksman and support of course).

I know it doesn't guarantee you having it in game, because some people will do whatever you want, but it will definitely clear up the discrepancy of who called first. It's the same thing, but with clicking basically.