Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WW needs fixing asap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lIIlIIIlIII

12-16-2010

I just 1v1ed a WW missing more than half his HP as kennen. I stunned to interrupt his ult... guess what even though I had 3k hp and 300 AP he managed to heal on me. That is grossly broken when just a Q and MBR auto attacks are enough to out damage a caster.

Of course, this game is 5v5 and not 1v1 but still, that is incredibly broken and needs fixing.

Giltia Zero

12-16-2010

WW has a lot of lifesteal.

LifestealDPS is awesome 1v1.

Deal.

Dr PhantomX

Recruiter

12-16-2010

He's a 1v1 character... and only does single target damage. Would be silly to nerf him.

Next you should pick a super squishy non-Veigar caster and try to 1v1 a Kassadin.

CowboyHat

12-16-2010

So you lost the prob. the best 1v1er in the game hmmm does anything sum it up better than l2p?

Karathrow

12-16-2010

This is why you should always have ignite.

Falzer

Recruiter

12-16-2010

omfg another QQ post.... this is why RIOT is failing so much... CAUSE OF THIS BULL****

The Soraka

12-16-2010

ww isnt really unbalanced, you just got jumped by him and tried to fight him as someone who isnt capable of doing that. ww is good at what he does, but he's by no means an unstopable pentakiller. dont over extend yourself if he's jungling because he WILL kill u.

m0b00st

12-16-2010

Quote:
Falzer:
omfg another QQ post.... this is why RIOT is failing so much... CAUSE OF THIS BULL****

Wish I could upvote this more than once.

Venusblue

12-16-2010

WW excels at 1v1 combat. Don't go in unless you have a clear advantage and can nuke him down. You're just playing to his strength when you do this.

If you're kennen with 300ap and 3k health, why didn't just just kite and burst him down?

Norlen

12-16-2010

Fact: Fight Warwick in a One-on-one match......you die.