Just Another Early Win Strat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyrn

12-24-2009

I'm a fan of this. If I played with premades I'd totally try it.

EchoRex

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unifizz View Post
Haha, I'd only want to do this strat if I had a full team of competent people, meaning no newb friends tagging along. Has to be fully coordinated. Pretty much means; do what I tell you to do. (I usually try to lead when I play premades)
Don't make me cleaver snipe your golem buff! oh wait...

GNOY

12-25-2009

Good strategy, I think we were raped by it on EU once. Anyway - I highly disagree with vampiric on sivir. Getting Meki pendant + potions is better for lane control, as you will harass more with your nuke and establish lane dominance more easily (you can make Chalice from it) . Also, can you state Rune setups for everyone?

Another flaw - Alistair should be the one who carry Flash, as he obviously will rock with it. Sivir with Flash? Why? TF...well he can use it for escapes.

Unifizz

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Good strategy, I think we were raped by it on EU once. Anyway - I highly disagree with vampiric on sivir. Getting Meki pendant + potions is better for lane control, as you will harass more with your nuke and establish lane dominance more easily (you can make Chalice from it) . Also, can you state Rune setups for everyone?

Another flaw - Alistair should be the one who carry Flash, as he obviously will rock with it. Sivir with Flash? Why? TF...well he can use it for escapes.
1. Whoever plays Sivir wants to get Stark's as soon as possible, preferably without interruptions.

2. There were no specific rune setups, the best rune setup would probably whatever works for those characters in any match.

3. Alistar has Heal and not Flash because he will be the one to run in first and it is preferred that he can stay and take as much damage as possible rather than blink away to safety.

4. Didn't really have any specific spell for this match-up, so I just gave Sivir something to help her survive.

I didn't actually work on this build to try and make it perfect, I was premading with some friends, and we found a pusher build, (initially I believe it was Blitzcrank, Alistar, Annie, Singed, Tristana) we changed it around a bit, and that's where we are now. You can clearly see who was replaced with who, (if not.., Singed/Rammus, Annie/TF, Tristana/Sivir)

Also, are you sure you played against this EXACT same team comp before? Might've had some minute differences.

GNOY

12-25-2009

1 Whoever plays Sivir also should have great farm during laning, especially with mana regen (though mana regen runes can be enough for that)

3 Flash is taken for offence on him (even if you have Blitz...he can miss, you know). If you take it to run away, something wrong with your Ali.

4 oh, ok

And well, I dont remeber if it was exactly like that, but definetely there was Rammus/TF/Sivir with 2 rallys, and they had one or two promotes. The strategy they did was multipushing after TFs gank, with one final push at mid.

Unifizz

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
1 Whoever plays Sivir also should have great farm during laning, especially with mana regen (though mana regen runes can be enough for that)

3 Flash is taken for offence on him (even if you have Blitz...he can miss, you know). If you take it to run away, something wrong with your Ali.

4 oh, ok

And well, I dont remeber if it was exactly like that, but definetely there was Rammus/TF/Sivir with 2 rallys, and they had one or two promotes. The strategy they did was multipushing after TFs gank, with one final push at mid.
1. Sivir should be able to farm enough with just her physical attack, I've never had troubles with that myself.
3. Pft, have you seen my Blitz? :P My strat used to include one promote, just for the aura, but it was never actually necessary, and was just a bonus.

EchoRex

12-25-2009

Not taking a Meki to start is dependent upon how much you think you are going to be able to regain by popping Spell Shield.

If you are laning versus someone who will try to harass with abilities, you can take a Vampiric or that attack speed dagger thing instead of a Meki. But if you are laning against another auto attack champion, or someone being conservative with their abilities, you will feel the pain from no mana early and continuously.

Unifizz

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Not taking a Meki to start is dependent upon how much you think you are going to be able to regain by popping Spell Shield.

If you are laning versus someone who will try to harass with abilities, you can take a Vampiric or that attack speed dagger thing instead of a Meki. But if you are laning against another auto attack champion, or someone being conservative with their abilities, you will feel the pain from no mana early and continuously.
I personally never run into mana problems with Sivir.
I usually take the mana regen mastery in the utility tree, and that's usually enough.
I don't need to use Boomerang Blade that often, because I can last hit/harass good enough with my auto attack.

Edit: This post got me Senior Member, wewt!

Unifizz

12-27-2009

Shameless bump...

Unifizz

01-01-2010

Shameless bump numero deux.