Chogath- New Passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

If you have ever played against Chogath then you know how those big gangly alien appendages take up the lane at full feasts. This is why I would like to introduce the idea of a different passive ability for him. Because Chogath is so big it would make sense that he does
general damage to those around him because he is crushing them. This is how it might work, although im not sure if this would change the game mechanics.

Feast Level.
1 - 10 dmg
2 - 17 dmg
3 - 24 dmg
4 - 31 dmg
5 - 38 dmg
6 - 48 dmg

just a thought.

Raz0r

12-24-2009

feast inst his passive, getting life for every creep he kills is, and this would basicly give him a sunfire cape, not such a great idea :P

Sakir

12-24-2009

Also his current passive is extremely useful and works well. I don't think it needs changing at all.

Milskidasith

12-24-2009

His current passive makes him an amazing survivable beast (feast is NOT his passive, by the way, it's his ult; his passive is to gain a pretty good amount of HP and mana on all last hits and champ kills), and his ult synergizes with that. Giving him a sunfire cape instead of the health bonus nerfs him and lacks any amount of synergy, so I give this idea two thumbs down.