Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seeking a Three's Teamate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bruhnsen

10-31-2013

Hey guys,
My good friend and i made a TT team and recently lost our 3rd person. Having no reliable back-up were turning to the community for help! The team is currently silver 1(81 points, one win from gold promotionals!) Add me on league if interested, summoner name: Bruhnsen

contortions

10-31-2013

definitely interested! just hopped into a game, but will add/msg afterwards. I can play from 6pm-11pm EST during weekdays and any time weekends. I main jungle but can also top. Very dedicated / interested in hitting gold this season!

in game name: contortions

Aithòs

10-31-2013

I can help you hit gold if you need a top lane, I'm already gold though so I probably won't stay on the team if you are looking for a stable member. I'd advise you start idling the 3v3 channel and look there.

My IGN if you want: Aithòs