Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank You for Inviting Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iappe

10-30-2013

Who thought it was a good idea to give away a free vanity item to people for coming to a mode they rarely play and then doing nothing but trolling? They literally have to do nothing once they are in the game mode and are quite often content to upset all of the other members of their team, as I have noticed over and over again tonight.

Just give everyone who logs in the silly icon and spare the rest of us that enjoy Twisted Treeline from having to deal with this deluge of players that have no interest in the map without your bribing them.

VinceLegend

10-31-2013

At least someone around here has some sense. Came back after 8 months to this. Yeah, I'll be back after another 8 at this rate.

Dangerous Music

10-31-2013

Quote:
Iappe:
Who thought it was a good idea to give away a free vanity item to people for coming to a mode they rarely play and then doing nothing but trolling? They literally have to do nothing once they are in the game mode and are quite often content to upset all of the other members of their team, as I have noticed over and over again tonight.

Just give everyone who logs in the silly icon and spare the rest of us that enjoy Twisted Treeline from having to deal with this deluge of players that have no interest in the map without your bribing them.

this!

LesbianRainbow

10-31-2013

Bingo ._.

Aithòs

10-31-2013

Why don't you just make a team instead of playing normals? Or only play normals with people on your friends list? Or only play with people from the 3v3 chat room? I mean you *are* in the 3v3 chat right? You wouldn't just solo queue normal blind in 5s so why would you in 3s?

This icon is going to be gotten by everyone in a couple days, this isn't a big deal at all and you're making it sound like the world is ending. Did you ever think it migh be good for the community to expose more people to 3s? Just wait until there is a solo q, then you'll get actual trolls...

SvenVvath

10-31-2013

We're just helping Riot. Riot really seems to care about to community and doesn't intentionally make moves to invite troll or toxic behavior. The forums are also to let them know what's going on. I made a post as well.

The icon is toxic. That's all there is to it.

Shniper

10-31-2013

I agree that the icon is could cause issues with 3s solo q but i also agree that you could just play with friends. And there is obviously an influx of people complaining and looking for people that arent trolling on the forums so you could easily just play with them.