So when is Eve gonna be nerfed/reworked/deleted? or change matchmaking system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-24-2009

Eve isint a problem. She is actually to weak in my opinion, especailly considering I hardly ever die to her. When shes in a game with me I become super careful so I won't die. I also buy lots of beutiful wards ^.^

I think a small buff that needs to be made is to change or buff her passive

CryHavoc

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post
I know you ppl are right. I just feel that with the current matchmaking system this lesson is VERY harsh for beginners.
Respectfully, this entire game is pretty harsh for newbies. It took me a month before I got the hang of it, from consistent play, as an experienced gamer.

This might be more user friendly than DotA or HoN, but it's still got one of the steepest learning curves of any game in current existence. Reminds me a lot of X-Com, with how brutal it is, actually. Make a mistake... dead. Turn a corner when someone is standing there.... dead. And so on. Eve isn't the problem, she is just the most obvious example of how noobs need to adjust their play.

IrTehBoomSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

this game really isn't hard, and shaco or twitch are way more punishing than eve. u just have to be prepared. it all comes back to what people have been saying about your surroundings

Kuraito

12-24-2009

Like all the Stealthers, they have a hard time with tanks. They are all squishy and rely on bursting you down before you can bring your own damage to bare.

Stay by your tanks to discourage her from going for your throat. Early game, just try and out farm her as she will spend a decent amount of time stealthed. A Ward helps this immensely.

Finally, even late game, if you are not a tank NEVER BE ALONE (unless you have oracles, but even then, be careful). Always use the buddy system, just to hammer home the point that jumping you is a bad, bad idea.

There you go, Eve is nuetralized. She'll still be an annoyance, but that's all. An annoyance, not a huge threat. Whatever you do though, don't let her get fed. Then even your tanks are not safe.

kjgkjgkgklfgl

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachirisu View Post
Eve is garbage compared to Twitch and Shaco.

So when is Eve gonna be buffed/reworked/improved?
bless you.

kjgkjgkgklfgl

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
Eve isint a problem. She is actually to weak in my opinion, especailly considering I hardly ever die to her. When shes in a game with me I become super careful so I won't die. I also buy lots of beutiful wards ^.^

I think a small buff that needs to be made is to change or buff her passive
Indeed eve is VERY weak even late game.
She stuns you, oh noes , blind, stun her back, invis on her, self heal, banshee's veil and its game over for eve
her invis has a cooldown AND it has 1.5 delay.

Seriously, eve is the easiest to take down with regards to stealth.

Shaco and twitch... lol, they will take you down faster than you can say "OMG"

edino

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthael View Post
Indeed eve is VERY weak even late game.
She stuns you, oh noes , blind, stun her back, invis on her, self heal, banshee's veil and its game over for eve
her invis has a cooldown AND it has 1.5 delay.

Seriously, eve is the easiest to take down with regards to stealth.

Shaco and twitch... lol, they will take you down faster than you can say "OMG"

Not all heroes have stuns,blind or summoner skill flash. Banshee's veil will only help against 1 hate spike but after that its rape... Even with 110armor 170 magic resist +50? from molten shield (playing annie ) she still killed me in about 6secounds with my 2200hp. And i used all of my skills + ignite. I got her down to about 30% before i died <.< the fuc

Lumaca

12-25-2009

Meh, Eve's invisibility actually becomes like a crutch if you buy wards/ oracle. But you have to be careful that they don't know you're planting wards. They're gonna stand there, thinking they're untouchable, and you can have the most elaborate gank you ever planned.

Today, I played Alistar and laned against an Eve. There was this one time when she was in the range of my tower, but thought she was still invisible. I just walked right behind her (like if I was the invisible one ), and gave her the 1-2 combo for a quick kill.

Randomguy360

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by edino View Post
Not all heroes have stuns,blind or summoner skill flash. Banshee's veil will only help against 1 hate spike but after that its rape... Even with 110armor 170 magic resist +50? from molten shield (playing annie ) she still killed me in about 6secounds with my 2200hp. And i used all of my skills + ignite. I got her down to about 30% before i died <.< the fuc

banshees veil stops her from stunning you, which is the most deadly thing she can do to you, if you arnt stunned, you're 2 shotting eve